how to build muscle naturally using 3 steps at home
It is easy to build muscles or body sitting at home, and it does not require any expensive gym. All it takes is a little creativity and a little commitment that you exercise regularly.
Although you can only increase your muscles to a limit without professional equipment, if you want safe and equal toning of muscles, then home exercises are enough for this.
Table of content
- Upper Body & Core workout
- Lower body workout
- Make your Workout plan.
- Do not count only focus on workout style
- Make an effective Diet plan.
- Select the required gym equipment
1- Build Upper muscle & Core workout naturally at home
1.1- Do Push-Ups
Push-ups are the most commonly used exercise in-home exercise. To get the most out of them, you need to have the right way of doing push-ups.
- Your spine should be straight and in line with your hips, not bent.
- Your palms should be slightly wider than your shoulders, but if you want to give more exercise to the chest, increase the distance between your palms and reduce this distance if you want more exercise of the arms.
- You can exercise for better muscle development by keeping your toes up or down.
- The Incline Push-ups are done on the incline work on different muscles, this place your hands on a coffee table or chair so that your body is at an angle.
- Decline push-ups for 1–2 feet (0.30–0.61 m), Keep your toes above your hands instead of a push-up. Make sure that your spine remains straight and your head held high.
- Try doing up to three sets of eight to twelve push-ups.
1.2- Beach Dips for Build triceps muscle naturally at home workout
- You’ll need a sturdy bench, table, or chair 1–2 feet (0.3–0.6 m) to do good dips.
- You Place your hands behind your back on the bench such that your buttocks are in the air and your knees make a 90-degree angle,
- Keep your feet firmly on the ground and lower your buttocks to the ground, until your arms form a 90-degree angle. Rise back up.
- Do one set of 15-20 times of this exercise three times.
1.3- Build Shoulders muscle workout naturally at home
- Grip High Pull
- To do this exercise, you use two resistance bands.
- Take two resistance bands to both your feet, hold the resistance of the left leg with the right hand and the resistance of the right leg with the left hand.
- After doing this, bring both hands together in parallel to your solder.
- Repeat this process 15 to 20 times and perform 3 sets.
2-Band Lateral Raise
- To perform this, you hold the resistance band in both your legs, hold it with both hands and pull it forward, and pull it up to 90 degrees with both your soldiers.
3- Band Front Raise
- In this also, by trapping the band in both your feet and hold the opposite ends.
- Band your body in 45 degrees and bring both your hands to the level of the shoulders.
- Repeat this process 12 to 15 times for 3 to 4 sets
1.4- Planke exercise for core
Planks are the best exercise for the core of the whole body.
- To do this, first, come in the position of a push-up. Now place your elbows and wrists on the ground instead of your palms.
- Tighten your butt muscles and straighten your spine — such that a broom can be held straight from your neck to your buttocks.
- Stay in this position for a minute, take some rest, then repeat this exercise two more times.
- To do side planks, go to your elbows and wrists and the outer part of the foot on the same side. Now keeping your spine straight, keep in mind that your buttocks are up.
- Push-ups with planks: Starting from the plank position, keep your arms equal to the shoulders and feet at an equal distance from the waist.
- Lower down to your elbows and wrists, so that you reach your forearm plank position, now lower yourself to full plank position. Repeat this exercise 12 times for one set.
1.5- Crunches for core
Crunches are the best exercise for the core and now start it.
- Lie on your back, with your feet on the ground and knees bent.
- Supporting your neck with your hands, lift your shoulders 6-8 inches off the ground, hold this position for a second, then slowly lower back down.
- Get back up immediately, look up all the time and do the whole process slowly and in a controlled manner.
- Do a set of 8 to 12 repetitions of this process three times.
- Straight leg Sitting- Lie on your back and keep the legs straight, now raise your hands and go into a sitting position, keep your legs straight. Bring your hands down, try to touch your toes, now slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat this process 10 times.
6- Curls exercise for build arms muscle naturally at home
While no other exercise requires any equipment, almost all upper body exercises require some form of resistance to be more effective.
If you have a dumble, try to use it comfortably.
4 types of exercises you can do with dumble
- Bicep Curls
- Tricep Workouts
- Shoulder raises.
- Bent Over Rows
2- Build Lower muscle exercises naturally at home
2.1. Cardio exercise for legs
Many people understand that cardio exercises do not develop muscles, but there are some exercises by which you can build strong leg muscles.
Choose 5-6 exercises, and do each for one minute.
Rest for half a minute, then do the next exercise. Now repeat these exercises 2-3 times.
You will feel a burning sensation in your feet, but you get good legs.
- Jumping jacks
- Burpees — Do jumping jacks once, then immediately do a push-up. Repeat.
- Knee Raising – Bouncing on your toes, raise the knees as high as possible. Try to at least your feet touch the ground.
- Lateral Jump — Jump to one side, stay on one leg, knee bent, and jump immediately to the other side.
- Oblique twists
- Box jump or simple plyometric exercise.
To do the sitting, spread your legs at waist width, keep your back straight, head up and keep your core tight. Place your hands on your waist or spread out in front, whichever is convenient.
- Get into a sitting position as if you were going to sit on a chair. Keep your spine straight and your knees just above the toes, not leaning forward.
- Make sure your heels are down. Repeat this process 10 times, then after a short rest do 2 more sets.
- Bulgarian Split Sitting: Place your front foot flat on the ground and your back foot on a coffee table or couch.
- Get into a sitting position, then go back up. If desired, spread your hands in front for balance or place them on your waist, whichever is convenient.
- Repeat this exercise 12-12 times on both legs.
2.3- Donkey kicks
Stay on your knees and palms, then raise one leg straight, making a 90-degree angle. Do this exercise 12-12 times with both legs.
2.4- Glute bridges
Lie on your back with knees bent and feet on the ground. Lift your glute to look like a bridge.
You can Keep your waist up, lift your left leg, then lowering it, lift your right leg.
Repeat this exercise 10-10 times with both legs.
2.5- Dumble Squats
Lunges are a great way to strengthen the buttocks, groin, and hamstring muscles.
- To do this, extend one leg 3–4 feet (0.9–1 m).
- You bant your knees at a 90-degree angle
- You keeping your front foot on the toes, but the knee of the back foot is on the ground and brings the buttocks down.
- Step back and now repeat the same sequence with the other leg. Repeat this process 10 times, now after some rest repeat the whole set 2 times.
- If you have dumbbells or lifting weights, you can make the exercise more difficult and speed up your conditioning.
- There are also plenty of one-gallon bottles in both hands.
3- Make your Workout plan to Build muscle naturally at home
3.1- Work the muscle twice a week
Easy-to-remember guidelines are available to help you exercise well, build muscle quickly and safely.
- Give 1-2 days of rest between doing similar exercises. If you do chest muscle exercises on Tuesday, then do not repeat them before Thursday or Friday.
- Put similar muscle groups together for the exercise. For example, chest exercises often work your triceps as well, doing all these exercises in one day.
- If you do short run or hard physical exertion, then take 1-2 days rest. The body needs rest and recovery for muscle growth.
3.2- Last 2-3 repetitions of each exercise
If you want to develop muscle, then you have to work hard.
Your body is the best way to judge the quality of your exercise, so work on the muscle until you are exhausted.
By the end of each set, you will undoubtedly be tired, and the last 2-3 repetitions will require complete concentration and effort from you.
- Decide your goals in advance. If you are determined to do 3 sets of twenty times each exercise, you will undoubtedly be sweating by the end of the set. But, if you find it too easy, you can increase the workout.
- Exercising hard and injuring yourself are different things. If your joints, bones, or muscles hurt instead of just being tired or sore, then you need to stop and rest.
4- Do not count only focus on workout style
Ten push-ups done well are much more effective than 15 push-ups done incorrectly.
Each part of the exercise should be done smoothly, naturally, and not with jerks or clumsiness. Although all exercises are different, some general instructions are as follows:
5- Make an effective Diet plan for Build muscle naturally at home
It doesn’t mean that you drink protein shakes and skip every dessert.
A good diet includes whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and protein-rich foods such as poultry, fish, eggs, and legumes.
6- Select the required gym equipment
There are tons of equipment available to help you do new and exercises, but you don’t need to buy expensive equipment.
- Resistance bands are adaptable, come in many, and do thousands of exercises.
- A simple set of dumbbell bells is an inexpensive way to add some weight to your exercises.
- Pull-up/chin-up bars are fit securely into nearly all door frames, and many models can be used for dips or incline push-ups.
1- Important Advice
- Work hard, eat right, get enough rest, and reap the benefits!
- don’t give up
- Do pull-ups or chin-ups on your child’s swing or in the nearby garden.
- Eat more fat-free meat, eggs, or fish with more protein in your diet and reduce the number of carbohydrates, and enhance muscle mass.
- Warm up by walking for 5-10 minutes before starting the exercise. Similarly, cool down the body at the end of the workout.
- Stretch your muscles at the end of each exercise to keep your muscles and connective tissues flexible.
- Do cardio exercises to reduce fat and highlight the muscles.
- Do your workouts before cardio to get the most out of your muscles.
- Do not forget to warm up and cool down to avoid injury. *Be sure to stretch after exercise.
- If you have any injury or are unwell, do not follow this exercise program without consulting your doctor.
- If any of these exercises cause pain in your joints, back, neck, etc, then stop immediately and adopt this program only after consulting your doctor.