4 weeks fruitful diet plan for weight loss for female vegetarian
4 weeks fruitful diet plan for weight loss for female vegetarian
Eating a balanced diet is a required component of a healthy lifestyle. Not only does it help in maintaining an ideal weight, but it also keeps many diseases away from your body.
Women need to take a balanced diet to lose weight because Indian women do not have time to do yoga and exercise.
Today most of us want to look good and beautiful for that, They are focusing on reducing our weight.
Women need 2000-2200 calories per day. If you include a 1600 calorie Indian Diet Chart for Weight loss in your daily routine, then your weight will start decreasing.
Friends, care has been taken in the diet chart that you keep getting the necessary vitamins and minerals.
By the way, it doesn’t need to apply to every person. However, you can also tweak it a little bit.
Table of Content
- Breakfast diet plan for weight loss
- Lunch diet plan for weight loss
- Dinner diet plan for weight loss
- 4-week diet plan for weight loss for female
- Important Notice
- FAQ /Frequently Asked Question
1-Breakfast diet plan for weight loss for female vegetarian
- Whether it is a weight loss diet chart or a general diet plan, breakfast in the morning has importance in everyone.
- Women should include food like milk, porridge in their morning breakfast.
- Women can include fruits like apple, orange, grape, strawberry, and papaya in their weight loss diet chart. For weight loss, you can start the morning with coconut water.
2- Lunch diet plan for weight loss for female vegetarian
- Diet experts believe that there should be a gap of 4 to 5 hours between breakfast and lunch.
- Women should include protein food with green vegetables as lunch food in their weight loss diet plan.
- For green vegetables, apart from spinach, gourd, broccoli, seasonal vegetables are included.
- The quantity of salad in lunch should be sufficient. It prevents you from overeating, and there is no shortage of water in the body.
3- Dinner diet plan for weight loss for female vegetarian
- In the weight loss diet plan, we will suggest you eat light at dinner. Include vegetables with wheat and gram roti in your dinner diet.
- You can include the vegetables like spinach, carrot, beans, and gourd.
- The weight loss diet plan for women should consist of salad for dinner. Everyone should eat dinner 3 hours before sleeping.
4- 4-week diet plan for weight loss for female vegetarian
In the first week, you must take a diet of 1600 calories every day in your diet.
For this, you have to mention a 1600 calories deficit in your calories.
You discuss how to take your diet.
Drinking fenugreek water daily in the morning flushes out toxins from our bodies.
Due to which our digestive system starts working. Fenugreek water has many benefits
- Control diabetes
- Relieves from acidity
- Relieves from kidney stones
- Relieves from cold and flu
- Removes obesity
Tip: Avoid fried foods, roasted food. Do not use seeds oil in the of food. Consumed ghee in limited quantity. Although eating ghee is good for health but it is better to avoid it for a few days.
Week – 2
In the second week, we have to maintain a deficit of 1500 calories.
Moong dal is a good source of protein, seasonal fruits provide your body with essential vitamins and minerals, coconut water is rich in natural electrolytes, and blanched spinach or broccoli is the best source of vitamin C and dietary fiber.
Which also helps to boost the immune system.
Tip: Don’t throw away soft spinach stems or crunchy broccoli stalks as inedible. Wash them and cut off a one-inch piece of broccoli stalk or a soft spinach leaf. The rest you can use as these parts of the veggie are highly nutritious.
In 3rd week you have to maintain a 1550 calorie deficit.
Beet juice increases the amount of blood in the body. It is very helpful in digestion and also keeps the number of carbohydrates balanced.
Carrot juice contains many nutrients. It provides coolness to the stomach. Apple quenches hunger as well
In 3rd week you have to maintain a 1590 calorie deficit.
Apple cider vinegar is beneficial for weight loss. By consuming more vegetables and fruits, you will prevent weight gain and keep you fresh throughout the day. Nutritious food provides you with proteins, minerals, good vitamins, and fats.
Tips: Try to consume at least 5 different types of vegetables and 3 different kinds of fruits per day.
5- Important Notice- diet plan for weight loss for female vegetarian
- Eliminate sugar and starch from your food. Because starchy foods trigger insulin secretion, which leads to the storage of fat in the body.
- By consuming green vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, cabbage, our body gets enough energy. Which does not increase obesity and keep our bodies healthy and fit.
- To lose weight quickly, include exercise in your routine, and maintain a deficit in the diet.
- Follow the safe and healthy method to lose weight.
- It is required to have a good diet, for which you should use mostly green leafy vegetables in your diet. Apart from this, your diet should include fruits and low-fat dairy products, lean meats, fish, and nuts rich in protein.
- If you want to lose weight fast, eat more fruits and whole grains in the diet. Protein is beneficial for muscles and is very effective in weight loss, so keep in mind, always choose lean protein.
- Always keep in mind that never skip breakfast in the morning. Have breakfast within 2 hours of waking up in the morning.
- Avoid eating too many sweets and stay away from alcohol. Avoid consuming sports drinks, coffee drinks.
- Water intake is useful for our body. That’s why water should be drunk in plenty. Water helps you lose weight in two ways. First, it increases the amount of energy the body can burn. Drinking a lot of water not only flushes out the toxins but also keeps your skin glowing.
- Quit the habit of overeating and take only the amount of food. Always include such snacks, which will keep your stomach full all the time. Therefore, include fresh fruits, nuts, etc.
5 supplements should i take to lose weight
6- FAQ /Frequently Asked Question
Q.1. What should be eaten in the diet to be thin?
What to eat in case of obesity (Your Diet in Obesity)
- Grains: Old Shali rice, millet, corn, barley, savage (thin porridge) porridge
- Lentils: Moong, gram, tur, masoor dal
- Fruits: Grapes, Apple, Pomegranate, Papaya, Orange, etc.
- Vegetables: Bitter gourd, Shigru (drumstick) gourd, Luffa, Parwal, Pumpkin, and seasonal vegetables, etc
Q.2. How to make a diet?
Make the day’s meal consisting of carbs, proteins, and fats. Eat 2 Rotis, a 1 cup rice, vegetables, green salad, and curd. Green tea, juice, fruits, or nuts.
Dinner should be lighter than the day.
Q.3. How to Lose Weight in PCOS?
Weight Loss Tips: Women suffering from PCOS can reduce weight in these easy ways
- Reduce carb intake in food.
- Eat more fiber.
- Eat more protein and healthy fats.
- Eat fermented food.
- Stay away from sweets and processed food.
- workout daily
Q.4. What should I do to be thin?
If you want to get lean fast or reduce obesity within a week, then you have to adopt only two measures.
- Change your eating habit.
- Don’t eat these things at all.
- Get used to walking fast.
- Walking is necessary to reduce obesity.