“Age is just a number” You must have heard this quote a lot, but very few people know the reason behind it.
Very few people are aware of this, some people also want to be, but they do not have proper guidance, and Today I am going to discuss this topic with you,
1-30-minute of yoga and pranayama
These yoga poses will give you a lot of health benefits.
Research has revealed its many benefits of yoga, let’s know about them
- Yoga reinforces the muscles and makes the body healthy
- yoga improve the flexibility of your body
- Toned your muscle
- Improve your digestion level
- Makes your entire body stress free
4 Types of pranayama
- Relax your muscle, Breathe normally
- just throw out your breath.
- Pay attention to your breathing out
- Use this technique on an empty stomach
- Timing- 5 to 10 minutes
2-Control your diet and routine time
To keep our health good, it is very important to know when and how we should take a diet.
Although it does not pay much attention to it, we have to understand that food has a great effect on our body.
Here I will express what you want to eat and what you should not eat.
This type of diet will help to keep you fit and all the diets I have explained to you will prevent skin damage and help to shine your skin
Now we also have to know that we have to correct our diet routine along with diet also means the timing of eating our food will also have to be corrected.
Diet routine has its benefits, so let’s discuss it a little bit too.
Balance Diet routine
- Breakfast– ideal time of breakfast 7am, trying to eat within 30 minutes after running
- ideal lunch time 12 to 12:30 pm
- ideal time of Dinner 6 to 7pm
1- Never do weight training or workout on an empty stomach
2- Get into the habit of getting up at 5 am early in the morning and sleeping from 7 pm to 10 pm early in the night.
Benefits of Balance Diet
- Allow better sleep, improve your brain functioning
- Help maintain a healthy body weight, provide more energy
- Eating well can also help ward off numerous diseases and health complications
- Well-balanced diet provides important vitamins, minerals, and Nutrients provide you with physical and mental strength.
- Balance diet provides the body with the proper proportions of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and liquids.
3-Do cardio exercise or HIIT
If you want to improve your stamina and exercise capacity, then cardio is the best option for you
There are 3 levels of cardio
Running, swimming, climbing stairs, cycling and playing sports is amazing cardio for health and increase your fitness level.
Benefits of cardio exercise
- Control your blood pressure
- help to burn your fat
- control your cholesterol level
- Increase your insulin sensitivity.
- Increase your exercise tolerance.
4-Strength training exercise
Exercise is a kind of resistance exercise, in which we do a workout to get our muscles toned.
This exercise increases lean muscle mass and helps to burn extra fat in our body, we can also reduce our weight.
Our muscle mass starts decreasing with age, so we need to do strength exercises.
Zumba is a popular and easy way to stay fit as it exercises our entire body.
It is the kind of dance form that we perform with music, and many people are adopting it fast all over the world.
Health Benefits of Zumba
- Full body workout at a time
- easy to fat burning
- easy to build endurance
- Help to improve cardiovascular fitness
- Improved blood pressure
- adaptable for any fitness level
- exposure to a social and fun environment
- safe and effectively designed, workout
In these bonus tips, you get some extra information about cleaning inter-organ, you can adapt it with all the above points.
These are unique tips to keep yourself fit, fine, and internally healthy There are too many ways to do this, and you can do it 2-3 times a month
let’s see this one by one
It is a part of yoga in a way, also called Hathayoga.
The advantage of this is that you can clean your organs internally.
I know four types
- Antar Dhauti (Internal Cleansing )
- Danta Dhauti (Head Cleansing)
- Hrid Dhauti
- Moola Shodhana
2- Mud bath
Mud bath is an amazing therapy for the skin, in such a way that your skin receives nutrients through the mud, which makes your skin healthy.
- Draw out impurities from the skin
- Exfoliate dead skin cells
- Relax sore muscles and joints
In one study, it was found that taking a steam bath improves the skin and cardiovascular system and healing the broken skin tissue
- improve blood pressure
- Healing dead skin
- helps to loosen up the joints and increase flexibility
Very few people know that due to body massage, your body gets into Relax and Active mode and stimulates your nervous system, organs, and gland
- Relax your nervous system
- Improved Bone Blood Supply.
- help to refresh your skin
- improve your breathing
Hope all the information given above will work for you, using these tips you can transform your lifestyle.
I would also like to tell you that there are some tips which you should do in the same as guidance, such as dhauti kriya, Zumba, mud bath, etc.
Manage your diet, get up early in the morning, and exercise with time
“Which one of these tips do you like and why, please post your comment below”