5 natural supplements for muscle building
For a few days, many people have become aware of Natural Muscle Gaining, and they want to do their muscle building naturally.
But people do not know what kind of herb is needed to build natural muscle. So today, we elaborate on 5 such herbs that can help muscle building.
Building muscle with natural herbs is a slow process, and you may get their results late.
So keep patient, and if you have not, then you can try another way for muscle building.
Before proceeding further in this article, I would like to tell you that taking only natural supplements for muscle building will not build your muscle, these supplements will definitely help you, but you will also have to take care of your diet and exercise.
1- Shatavari - natural supplements for muscle building
This herb is called the Queen of Herbs and used in India for several ailments for a long time and used by wrestlers in their diets in ancient times.
That’s why you must use it for muscle building. Let’s know its benefits.
- It has rare properties, which means it provides internal strength to your body which helps in building muscle by increasing your muscular strength.
- It contains a good amount of amino and helps you in protein synthesis. Speragen helps a lot in increasing muscle growth and stamina.
- It increases the ability to use glycogen and free fatty acids. Due to this, you do not get tired, and your energy level increases.
- If your body contains toxic, then gatting problem building muscle, but Satavari removes the toxic substance from your body through urine.
- It also contains plenty of vitamin A, vitamin C, B12, anti-body, and antioxidant properties.
How to use
- If you want to use Shatavari, then use its powder form.
- Take 1 tsp Shatavari powder with milk, water, and honey.
- If you are taking it in tablet form, then use 400 to 500 mg twice a day.
Note – Use before sleeping at night or empty stomach, so that you will get better results.
2- Rhodiola Rosea
Also known as Golden Root, and used in a variety of Ayurvedic medicines. Let us know about its benefits.
- It prevents the increase of catabolic hormones in the body and the decrease of anabolic hormones. Due to which there is an improvement in muscle size and strength.
- ATP cells are the source of energy, and it increases ATP cells in the body, which provides strength to the muscle.
- It increases the creatine phosphate level in the body, which increases the endurance of your muscle.
- On working out, your muscle tissue gets damaged, which increases the stress in the muscle, and this herb controls the stress that you can perform your workout with full intensity.
- Your cortisol level is up due to stress, which is a catabolic hormone, this herb prevents cortisol levels, and the body remains in an anabolic stage.
How to use
It is a rare herb, you can buy it online in capsule form.
Note – Whatever brand you buy, take only the recommended dosage given in it.
3- Ginseng - natural supplements for muscle building
This herb is used in many supplements and also used in Ayurvedic medicines. Let us know about its benefits.
- It increases your strength and endurance because it improves the function of your adrenal gland, which gives you a push to do extra workouts.
- It reduces the damage and inflammation in the muscle and also helps you in muscle recovery.
- It also keeps your cardiovascular, immune, and nervous systems good.
how to use
You can consume it in two ways.
- You can eat root form from 2 to 6 grams a day.
- You can eat 200 to 400 mg in capsule form throughout the day.
- For good results, eat it before the meal.
I have explained this herb many times, It increases testosterone level because testosterone requires muscle building.
- You get fulvic acid which increases the absorption of minerals and nutrients in your muscles.
- It also boosts your energy level, which increases muscle strength and performance.
- This herb also contains iron which increases the production of red blood cells in your body. the presence of hemoglobin increases the flow of oxygen in the body, which makes feel less tired and sore.
- It works as a powerful electrolyte because many minerals are present in it.
- Its anti-inflammatory property has also increased your immunity.
How to use
The capsule form can consume 300 to 500 mg.
The liquid form can consume 3 to 4 drops by mixing it well in milk before sleeping.
5- Ashwagandha - natural supplements for muscle building
It is a popular herb and is used in many types of Ayurvedic medicine and supplements.
- Daily use of this herb can significantly increase your concentration power and energy level.
- It improves your body composition and strength to a great extent.
- It also helps in increasing your muscle mass.
- Helps to reduce body fat.
- With the use of this herb, your cortisol level and inflammation are reduced to a great extent.
- It also increases your testosterone level, which helps you in muscle growth.
How to use
- Its powder form is the best form, which you can consume with milk up to 5 grams in a day.
- If you are using capsules then up to 500 mg can be used throughout the day.
I am not a medical expert nor do I have a degree in it, so if you have any health-related issue, then you should consult a doctor before consuming any herb and use it only after advice.
Use any herb only for 6 to 12 weeks, do not use it for a long time.