7 tips to get rid of dark circles on eye with natural remedies
The problem of the dark circle is common in people today and mostly seen in teenagers and women. By the way, this is not a big problem, but it makes our face look dull and curry, so it becomes necessary to treat it on time.
The most important thing is that why it is happening, what is the reason, it is required to know because even if you fix it, there is still a lot of chance of it happening in the future.
What is the reason behind dark circle?
If Black discoloration or black spot is coming under both eyes, then considered a dark circle. Let’s know the reason.
1- Fatigue – This is the most common reason for having dark circles, it can also be called weakness in a way, which causes a lack of proper nutrition.
2-Sleep Less – Even if you are not getting enough sleep, the chances of getting dark circles increase.
3- Shadow – With age, the shape of your eye socket changes, in many people the eye becomes hollow, due to which dark circles occur.
4- Thin skin – If you are dieting and lost weight too much, then your skin becomes thin. Due to which the veins start appearing under the eyes, which later take the shape of dark circles.
5- Pigmentation – This happens due to exposure to the sun, when you come in contact with the U.V range, the pigmentation increases due to the thin skin.
6- Eye Rubbing – Due to the dusty soil, when you rub the eyes, the pigmentation increases, due to which dark circles can occur.
7- Genetic – It can also be genetic.
8- Allergies like eczema, dermatitis, hay fever, etc.
It is not a dangerous disease, and we do not need to go to the doctor. We can cure it ourselves. Therefore, in this article, I will tell you about 7 natural remedies, by which you can get rid of the problem of dark circles.
Natural remedies to get rid of dark circles
1- Cucumber and Mint to get rid of dark circles
Mint is beneficial for the skin because it contains a good amount of vitamin C, which increases collagen production, and elasticity.
Menthol improves our blood circulation, which improves skin tone.
Cucumber is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and has many soothing properties.
how to use
- After crushing the mint, make a paste by mixing the water extracted from the cucumber and the crushed mint in a bowl.
- Apply the paste around your eyes and dry for 30 minutes, then remove it.
- Repeat this process 2 to 3 times a week
2- Aloevera gel and potato
- Apply aloe vera gel around the eyes and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Crush the potato and extract the juice, soak the cotton in the juice and let it cool in the fridge for two hours
- take out the cotton from the fridge and apply it around the eyes and leave it for 20 to 25 minutes
Then wash it with cold water, and you will get a difference with this remedy.
3- Milk and Turmeric to get rid of dark circles
We know that milk is rich in vitamins, and turmeric has anti-oxidant properties, the use of milk provides softness and smoothness to your skin, and turmeric improves elasticity.
You can also use both of these to remove your dark circles.
- Prepare a paste by mixing turmeric in raw milk and keep it in the fridge for 2 hours to cool down.
- Remove from the fridge and apply the paste around the eyes and let it dry for 20 minutes. Then wash off the paste with water.
- Repeat this process 2 to 3 times a week. and get rid of dark circles.
4- Aloe vera gel + vitamin E to get rid of dark circles
You know about the property of aloe vera gel, it is beneficial for the skin, and vitamin E plays require role in the skin because it improves the quality of the skin.
We can also use both of these to remove dark circles. Let’s know-how.
- Take out 1 tsp aloe vera gel in a bowl and make a paste by mixing 2 vitamin E capsule oil with aloe vera gel.
- Keep this paste in the fridge to cool down, and you can store it for 2 months.
- The next day takes a small amount of the paste and applies it around your eyes.
- For best results, apply it in the under eye before sleeping at whole night.
Its cooling sensation will help you a lot in removing dark circles.
5- Chebulic Myrobalan and Sandalwood
We will use small Chebulic Myrobalan and sandalwood wood, not powder.
- Rub both on a rough surface and mix their paste, and you can also use 1 to 2 drops of water to make a paste.
Apply the paste under your eyes and keep it for 15 minutes.
- After drying, use cotton with rose water and wipe it out.
- Use it for 7 days, and you get rid of dark circles.
6- Triphala powder
Soak Triphala powder in water overnight, put it in a clean cloth in the morning and filter it and separate the water.
Wash the eyes with Triphala water every morning, repeat this process for 7 days. You will start seeing good results.
7- Green tea and curd to get rid of dark circles
Green tea has antioxidant properties, and get rid of dark circles . So how can we use it to remove dark circles? let’s know?
- Make a paste by mixing 1 tsp green tea leaf and 1 tsp curd, keep the paste in the fridge for 2 hours.
- After cooling, apply the paste under the eyes, let it dry for 20 minutes, and after drying wash it with cold water.
- Repeat this process 2 to 3 times a week. You will get to see good results.
Note- Before using any home remedy, we have to understand that the skin under the eyes is very delicate. Therefore, before using anything, moisturize that area.
Use coconut oil, aloe vera gel, or honey to moisturize.