Woman Bodybuilding program for thighs abs & glutes
Women often tend to store fat in unsightly areas such as the buttocks, thighs, or saddlebags.
Generally linked to hormones, these fatty deposits cause inflammation that gives the skin a puffy appearance, more commonly known as orange peel skin or cellulite.
The thigh weight training program allows you to reduce the storage on these parts of the body to find a refined and more harmonious silhouette.
Principles of training to slim thighs
What to remember from the woman’s abs buttocks and thighs program:
- Training ratio: 50% cardio / 50% weight training
- Exercises: 40% isolation / 60% core
- Loads: Moderate loads
- Sessions: 4 sessions per week (including 2 cardio)
- Training duration: 1h10 maximum
What exercises strengthen and refine the thighs and glutes?
This women’s thigh and gluteal gym program naturally target the thighs and gluteal muscles not to mention the abs. It is based on a workout that combines both cardio sessions and strength training sessions. With this mix of exercises for the abs and glutes, you maximize the loss of fat mass and localized cellulite by stimulating the hormonal response.
Before each session, you must take the time to warm up your muscles and joints. As part of this thighs-abs-glutes program, you will focus on:
5 min of cardio (treadmill, elliptical, bike, etc.)
You will need to do 50% cardio exercises. Indeed, to promote fat loss, cardio activities are very beneficial. They cause significant energy expenditure and mobilize fat reserves, and are anti-cellulite.
In addition, practicing cardiovascular activity increases your metabolism, even after exercise. For this program, you can choose to go running, outdoors or on a treadmill, the elliptical trainer, or the bike. A few jump rope sessions will also be interesting to intensify the cardio effort a little “Woman Bodybuilding program”.
Core Exercises vs Isolation Exercises
The abs thighs buttocks program includes 60% basic exercises that mainly target the lower body and mobilize maximum energy. These solicit several large muscle groups to strengthen the entire silhouette and improve posture.
40% of the exercises will then be performed in isolation to further shape.
What intensity of training?
To lose buttocks and thighs, you will need to adjust your diet to bodybuilding, and It will be necessary that the loads used are adapted. The loads to be favored will therefore be rather light so as not to impact the recovery capacities of the body.
As for cardio training, we recommend that you take the time to calculate your maximum heart rate (FCM) because it is from this variable that you can improve fat burning during your effort. For fat loss, it maintains a rate of around 60% of the FCM, with obviously, some variations to increase the intensity a little.
To know the ideal heart rate for your cardio session. Take the FCM and multiply by 60% * to 70% * = the heart rate of the zone where the body consumes the best ratio of fatty acids (fat)
- 60% for beginners
- 70% for confirmed
Women’s formula: 226 – age X 60% or 70% = cardio sweet spot to burn fat
- 40-year-old beginner woman: 226 – 40 = 186 X 60% = 112 beats / minute
- 30-year-old woman: 226 – 30 = 196 X 70% = 137 beats/minute
What frequency of training?
This program is based on 4 sessions per week, including two pure cardio sessions and two muscle-strengthening sessions. It is necessary to respect this base, giving yourself three days of rest in the week, between sessions that target the same area.
If you overdo it, you risk overtraining and loss of muscle mass. to get results to follow this program at least for
How long are your sessions?
Your ideal sessions will not exceed 1h10. Your training to remain 100% effective, this period is more than enough.
By increasing the duration of training too much, you raise cortisol levels, which causes muscle wasting and promotes fat storage.
At the necessary level, after about 6 months to a year of practice, you can intensify your sessions, moving on to the confirmed level program “Woman Bodybuilding program”.
Female abs thighs, and glutes program
Slimming program thighs buttocks beginner
- warm-up– 10 minutes
- Quadriceps- Horizontal press — 3 x 15 reps
- Bodyweight squat– 3 x 15 reps
- Sumo squat bodyweight– 3 x 15 reps
- Dumbbell static lunges– 3 x 20 reps
- Glutes Kick back low pulley– 3 x2 – 15 reps
- Machine adductors– 3 x 15 reps
- Obliques Pelvis raise on the ground– 4 x 15 reps
- Front plank sheathing– 4 x 45 seconds
- Cardio Cycling– 30 minutes
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Cardio
- Cardio Stair– 30 minutes
- Warm-up— 10 minutes
- Quads Hack Squat– 3 x 15 reps
- Legs Press 45°— 3 x 15 reps
- Internal side kick low pulley— 3 x 2 – 15 reps
- External side kick low pulley– 3 x 2 – 15 reps
- Hamstrings Deadlift straight legs– 3 x 15 reps
- Crunch twist on the ground— 4 x 20 reps
- Side plank— 3 x 2 – 30 seconds
- Cardio–30 minutes
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: Cardio
Day 7: Rest
Slimming program thighs buttocks confirmed
- Elliptical warm-up— 10 minutes
- Quads Squat bar– 6 x 12 reps
- Leg extension– 4 x 12 reps
- Dynamic bar lunges– 4 x 20 reps
- Legs Press 45°– 4 x 12 reps
- Glutes Hip thrust machine– 4 x 12 reps
- Kick up (4 legs)– 3 x2 – 12 reps
- Sumo kettlebell squat— 3 x 12 reps
- Alternating side kick squat— 2 x 20 reps
- Lying leg curl 6 x 12 reps
- Seated leg curl 4 x 12 reps
- Sumo kettlebell squat– 3 x 12 reps
- Alternating side kick squat– 2 x 20 reps
Abs and Obliques
- Roman chair 4 max
- plank sheathing– 4 x 90 seconds
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Cardio
- Type Exercise Duration
- Cardio Stepper / Stair 45 minutes
Warm-up– 10 minutes
- Back lunges bar– 4 x 20 reps
- Hack squat– 4 x 12 reps
- Horizontal press (high feet)— 4 x 12 reps
- Sumo squat bar– 4 x 12 reps
- Lumbar bench extension– 4 x 12 reps
- Kickback low pulley– 3 x 2 – 12 reps
- Machine adductors– 4 x 12 reps
- Abductors machine– 4 x 12 reps
- Lying leg curl– 6 x 12 reps
- Seated leg curl– 4 x 12 reps
Abs & Obliques
- Crunch twist on the floor– 4 x 2 – 12 reps
- Sheathing Side plank– 3 x 2 – 45 seconds
Cardio– 30 minutes
Day 5: Rest
warm-up 10 minutes
- Dynamic forward lunges bar 6 x 20 reps
- stairs– 10 minutes
- Dynamic barbell rear lunges– 6 x 20 reps
- Cardio 10 minutes
Hip trust bar– 6 x 20 reps
Day 7: Rest
Principles of diet to slim thighs
It is necessary to have a balanced diet and a low-calorie intake. It will still be to take care not to go below the metabolic threshold to avoid the yoyo effect with the return of a normal diet.
We recommend consuming mostly proteins that help maintain a high metabolism since you will benefit from a satiating effect.
You will supplement your intake with low GI carbohydrates in small quantities and green vegetables at will for fiber. You will also need to drink enough to drain the body and avoid water retention “Woman Bodybuilding program”.