9 Best vegan protein source for vegetarian
Today those who are vegetarian have to face problems due to not knowing good vegan protein sources, so in this article, I will tell you about the 9 Best vegan protein sources for vegetarians, which you can include in your diet.
We want to tell them that when you include different vegetarian sources in your diet, then fulfill your protein requirement, and Even being a vegetarian achieves your fitness goal. let’s know about those protein sources.
1- Soya chunk
You can include soya chunks in your diet to meet your protein requirement, and it is also called vegetarian meat by many people.
Its nutritional profile is similar to that of non-vegetarian food, meaning soy chunks are a complete protein and contain all the amino essentials.
- You get 52 grams of protein with zero fat in 100 grams of soya chunks.
- It contains omega 3 fatty acids, calcium, iron, and fiber.
- Improve your skin quality, muscle mass, and bone health.
Many people believe that soy chunks increase estrogen levels, but this has not been proven in any research so far. Still, eating anything in reach is harmful, so you can eat up to 50 grams of soya chunks a day.
Morel of the story, soya chunk is the best protein source for vegetarians.
2- Green Moong dal
Green Moong Dal is a high protein source and fiber-rich food source, and it is also easily digested.
- You get 24 grams of protein in 100 grams of moong dal.
- Its glycemic index is also low, meaning it controls the sugar level.
- It contains iron, magnesium, folate, and vitamin E, C, K.
- Green moong dal has antioxidants properties and consumes any kind of forms like dal and sprouts.
3- Roasted chickpeas
Roasted chickpeas are the best option for your snacks and are easy to get.
- You get 19 grams of protein in 100 grams of Roasted Chickpeas.
- Naturally, fat-free food item
- Low calories and keep full for a long time.
- Beneficial for Gut Health.
- Roasted chickpeas are easy to carry and consume as well as, beneficial for heart health.
4- Cheese (Paneer)
Paneer is a popular protein source for vegetarians and is consumed the most.
- You get 20 grams of protein in 100 grams of paneer.
- It contains good fatty acid, casein protein.
- You also get a good amount of lysine in paneer, which is a muscle-building amino. Therefore, those who eat paneer at night will benefit.
- It contains Vitamin B12, D, which are beneficial for your overall health. It is the best option to eat it for lunch and dinner.
Note – You will get as much fat as you get protein in paneer, so eat it in moderation.
Peanut is a highly rich protein source in the nuts family, and 22 to 30 percent of calories come from total calories.
- You get 25 grams of protein in 100 grams of peanuts.
- Contain biotin, which converts food into usable energy.
- Contains Good Fat, Fiber and Antioxidant Properties
If you eat 1 cup of peanuts in a day, then you will get a good amount of protein. You can also consume peanut butter instead of peanuts.
In chickpeas, you can eat both black and white, and you get a good amount of carbohydrates and fat along with protein.
The carbohydrate found in it is slow digestive which keeps you full for a long time.
- You get 19 grams of protein in 100 grams of chickpeas.
- Beneficial for heart health and reduce bad cholesterol.
- It contains iron, which improves energy level and oxygen levels.
- The carbohydrate found in it is slow digestive which keeps you full for a long time.
Eating Chickpeas in breakfast is the best option.
Tofu is made from soy milk, just like paneer is made from milk. Its advantage is that it is gluten-free.
Tofu is low calorie and low fat.
- You get 8 grams of protein in 100 grams of tofu.
- Contain essential amino, which help build muscle.
- Contain vitamins and minerals like copper, magnesium, zinc, etc.
Note – keep in mind the less processed tofu beneficial option for you.
8- Whey protein
Whey protein is a required protein source for vegetarians and is easy to consume.
- Therefore, it is the best option to meet the requirement of protein.
- You get 24 to 28 grams of protein per serving of whey protein.
- It helps in increasing lean mass with the best amino profile.
- Easy to digest.
Drinking whey protein after a workout gives you the best results, as it makes muscle recovery easier.
You will find many types of whey protein in the market, like concentrate, isolate, and hydrolyzed, but you choose based on your fitness goal.
All vegetarian people must include milk in their daily diet as milk is a complete protein source.
In this, you get all the essential amino that help in muscle building.
- You get 8 grams of protein in 250 ml of milk.
- Enhance Your Physical Performance, Strength.
- Repair your muscle and improve stamina.
- Reduce muscle soreness.
- Milk Contain Calcium and Vitamin D that are beneficial for bone health.
Note- we will suggest you drink cow milk or camel milk.
It is always our focus to provide you with good content that will help you achieve your fitness goals so that you stay healthy by following a good lifestyle. So I hope this article “9 Best vegan protein source for vegetarian” will be beneficial for you.