Know why omega 3 fish oil are required for health benefits
Today we all have become very aware of our health, so we all consume many types of vitamins and minerals in our diet, but we are avoiding Omega 3 in the diet due to a lack of knowledge.
Omega 3 is beneficial in many diseases, but we know very little about its benefits. Today, you will learn about some such benefits of Omega 3 that are necessary for a healthy lifestyle.
We use many types of fatty foods in our diet, and Omega 3 is also a form of fat that keeps us healthy by protecting us from many diseases.
It is not made naturally in our body, so we consume it through diet. It is unsaturated fat which is very important for our body, and it does not have any side effects.
We get it mainly from three types of sources.
- ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) – It is found in plants and herbs.
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)- Found in fish and non-veg foods.
- EPA (Eicosapantoinic Acid) – Also found in fish and non-veg.
2- Omega 3 fish oil benefits
- Keeps your skin soft, moisturized, and wrinkle-free
- Keeps skin hydrated.
- Protects skin from U.V range
- Prevents acne
2- Useful for heart diseases
Many people are troubled by heart problems today, in such a situation, omega 3 fatty acids protect against heart diseases by improving metabolic syndrome.
- Triglyceride is a fat present in the blood that increases the risk of blockage if it becomes excessive. The use of omega 3 fatty acids can reduce this level by 20 to 30%.
- Helps in controlling high blood pressure.
- HDL is good cholesterol, which helps in increasing it.
- Keeps the artery healthy and prevents plaque buildup in the artery
3- autoimmune diseases
- Taking omega 3 reduces the risk of developing autoimmune diseases.
- Omega 3 is beneficial in Lupus, Colitis, Arthritis, Psoriasis.
4- Alzheimer’s is a disease in which the brain does not work properly, and forgetfulness starts. Omega 3 is very beneficial in your memory and Alzheimer’s disease.
Omega 3 must be given to the elders because this problem is more likely to happen to the elderly.
5- Beneficial for eyes
Many people have blurred vision, this is due to a deficiency of DHA acid, Omega 3 keeps the retina healthy by increasing the level of DHA and reducing blurring of the eyes.
6- Keeps joints and bones healthy.
7- Beneficial in asthma patient
Lung disease caused by infection and inflammation. Adequate amount of omega 3 fatty acids provides relief in asthma in children.
8- It helps in preventing the liver from becoming fatty. Along with this, you can get rid of the problem of liver inflammation.
2- Omega 3 side effects
- The risk of being diluted is increased.
- By taking Omega 3 in Suruvat, diarrhea, ACIDITY, can be the time of irritation in the chest.
- Low BP Patient to take precautions in taking omega 3 fatty acids or take the advice.
- Do not consume diabetes patients because the blood becomes diluted.
3- Source of omega-3 fish oil
Omega has many sources of 3 fatty acids, so we will explain about vegetarian and non-vegetarian sources.
1- vegetarian Source
- Linseed seeds – 12.96 g
- Walnut- 8.71g
- Mustard seeds – 3.34 g
- White soybean- 1.3 g
- Fenugreek seeds – 1.08 g
- Black gram – 0.6 g
- Red Rajma – 0.5g
- Societal leaves – 0.4 g
- Spinach-0.2 g
2- Non- Vegetarian
- SALMAN FISH
- Lumb beef