6 tips to detox your kidney at home
The kidney is considered a required organ due to the many functions in our body, so it is necessary to take care of it.
There are many functions of the kidney in our body.
- Kidney filters toxins from the blood.
- Axis filters waste through a body of urine.
- regulate blood pressure
- It helps in making many types of hormones along with balancing the mineral
After knowing all this, you must have come to know that kidney is the natural filtration system of our body.
If you want to live a healthy lifestyle then it depends on the health of your kidney, so you need to take care of your kidney health.
To keep the kidney healthy, today we will share with you 6 tips to detox your kidney at home, so let’s start one by one,
1- Coriander and Garlic Tea
Coriander and Garlic Tea must be consumed once a week, which will improve the health of your kidney, and it is easy to make.
Garlic has a lot of antioxidant properties. Coriander contains vitamins and minerals and is beneficial for digestion and gut health.
- Put 2 cups of water in the vessel and put coriander and Garlic in it and boil it for 20 to 30 minutes, and filter after one cup of water remains,
- Let the tea cool down.
- After cooling down a bit, add 1 teaspoon apple vinegar to it.
Note – ACB helps in reducing toxins and inflammation from the body.
how to drink
Drinking an empty stomach in the morning will be beneficial.
2- Cornsilk tea
It is quite an unuseful tea, and very few people know about its benefits. Whenever you buy corn from the market, the fiber present with its peel is called cornsilk, which is beneficial in keeping our kidneys healthy.
- Cornsilk contain protein, carbohydrate, vitamin, minerals, and fiber.
- It protects you from a bladder infection
- Along with controlling blood pressure, it also helps in reducing bad cholesterol
- To make this, first dry the cornsilk.
- Boil 50 grams of cornsilk in a pot with 2 to 3 glasses of water.
- After 15 to 20 minutes, filter it and let it cool down.
- Add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice to it.
how to use
Consume in between meals twice a day, and you can consume it twice a month.
Note – Do not throw the fiber present in corn.
3- Dandelion tea
There is no recipe for this tea, and you can buy it from the market or online, it detoxifies your kidney and keeps it healthy.
- Dandelion tea acts as a tonic for the kidneys, and you get plenty of potassium in it, which flushes out the toxic substances present in the body through urine.
- Improves blood flow in the body
- Improves the digestion system and reduces the load on the kidney by improving bile production.
- Purifies the blood.
- The vitamins present in it improve immunity.
4- Stay hydrated
As you know that kidney helps to remove toxins from the body through urine, so you must drink the proper amount of water and stay hydrated.
- Drinking enough water, the filtration process of the kidney will be smooth. You can tell whether you are hydrated or dehydrated by the color of your urine.
- If the color of your urine is dark yellow, then you are dehydrated, and your kidneys are not working properly due to being dehydrated.
- According to research, The National Kidney Foundation, people who produce 2 to 3 liters of urine daily have a 50% lower risk of kidney stones.
- You need to drink 9 to 10 glasses of water to produce 2 to 3 liters of urine.
- So drink 2 to 3 liters of water daily, but it also varies according to your physical activity.
5- Limit your sodium
Sodium plays a required role for body functioning, and our body requires 2300 mg sodium per day. If you eat more than this, the kidney flushes it out from the body.
But if you consume a lot of sodium, then your blood pressure will increase and put a load on the kidneys.
- Excess sodium will retain water in the blood, which will also increase the volume and raise the blood pressure, and if the blood pressure is high for a long time, problems in the kidneys can increase.
- Try not to eat fruits and salads with salt on top, do not eat processed food.
6- Stop consuming Alcohol
Alcohol slowly damages our kidneys, and people who drink daily kidneys have to work more daily.
- Alcohol disturbs the function of the kidney, due to which the kidney is not able to remove toxins from the blood, and at the same time, alcohol intake reduces the ability of the kidney to regulate fluid and electrolytes.
- Alcohol also disturbs hormones that help with kidney function, so you should stop drinking alcohol to keep your kidneys healthy.
- You should include lemon juice, blueberry, orange juice, and watermelon juice in your diet, including these tips.
- In these, you will get plenty of antioxidants and citrate, which will help in keeping your kidneys healthy.
- By following all the tips mentioned in this article “6 tips to detox your kidney at home”, you can keep the kidney healthy, but if you have any kind of kidney disease, then definitely consult a doctor.
I hope that you must have got a lot of information in this article “6 tips to detox your kidney at home” that will help you to live a healthy lifestyle, If you have any kind of doubt, then you can ask by commenting below.