5 Best things can relief neck and back pain
The problem of neck pain can happen to any person.
While on the one hand, some people get it only through exercise or another method of treatment, for some people it becomes the cause of many problems.
They do not get relief in any way, so they have to take medical help for this.
This problem is spreading fast day by day, which is a matter of great concern.
According to a report published in the Business Line edition of The Hindu, about 20 percent of people suffering from body or neck pain are in the age group of 16-34 years.
If you are also suffering from this problem, then you must have to read this article because in this we have given essential information related to neck pain,
Table of Content
- What is the meaning of neck pain
- Neck pain symptoms and Causes
- 5 Things relief neck and back pain
- Neck pain medical treatment
- Exercise and yoga for Neck
- Avoid Bad Habits
- Prevention Points for neck pain
- Neck Pain Relief products
4- FAQ/ Frequently asked Questions
1- What is the meaning of neck pain
Neck pain can occur in any part, including muscles, nerves, bones, joints, and the discs between bones.
When someone has neck pain, it may be struggled to move the neck, Such as turning on one side or bending forward and backward.
Some people get stiffness due to this pain. At the same time, It triggered by pressure on the nerves, it can cause numbness, tingling, or weakness in the hands.
2- Neck pain symptoms and Causes
Like any other disease or health problem, neck pain also has its symptoms, which indicate its onset.
If these 5 symptoms appear in your body or neck, then he should immediately seek medical help-
- Holding one position for a long time
- Difficulty moving head
- Muscle stiffness
- Lump in neck
Causes of Neck Pain
As explained above, neck pain has become a common problem.
This problem can occur for several reasons,
Despite this, it is clear from the studies done on neck pain that this problem can occur due to the following reasons:
1- Keeping the neck in the wrong posture-
The main reason for neck pain is keeping your neck in the bad posture.
It mainly happens in the positions of mobile phones, laptops, lying down, eating, etc.
2- Sleeping in the wrong way
If a person sleeps in the wrong way, then the chances of getting neck pain are high.
Often, bruising can also cause neck pain.
It mainly happens due to sports injury or injury while doing other activities.
4- Weak bones
If the bones of a person’s body are weak, then he may have problems like neck pain.
5- Suffering from disease
Sometimes, diseases like arthritis can also cause neck injury.
In such a situation, people suffering from these diseases should treat themselves properly.
3- 5 Things relief neck and back pain
3.1- Medical treatment Relief your neck and back pain
- Manipulation and Mobilization- In mobilization, the joints are moved as slowly as possible. Second, manipulation involves careful effort to apply pressure to the bone and muscle. It is also known as chiropractic adjustment treatment.
- Laser therapy- Laser therapy is needed to reduce neck pain. It is better to get it done by a therapy specialist only when there is severe pain. The laser beam can work by reducing inflammation and promoting blood flow, or stimulating the veins.
- Medicine- The variety of medications can treat neck pain. Many people use pain killers to get relief from pain. These include ibuprofen and diclofenac. Take these medicines only on the advice of the doctor.
- Massage- Massage helps in relieving pain. Massaging well on the painful area improves blood circulation.
- Vitamins- Vitamin-D, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, and E are very beneficial.
3.2- Exercise and yoga relief neck and back pain
Through exercise and yoga treated neck pain, A study done in this regard has given that exercise improves neck pain.
By doing the exercises mentioned below, you can get instant relief from neck pain.
- Slowly turn your head forward and backward. Then tilt to the right and left.
- When your muscles are relaxed, then tilt your head completely to the right and then left. There may be some pain during this, so do it comfortably.
- Repeat this exercise at least 20 times.
- Keep doing this exercise every few hours for better results.
- Bhardwajasana, Marjrasana, Balasana are the main ones for relaxation from neck pain.
3.3- Avoid Bad Habits
- Do not tilt the neck to one side for hours.
- Do not watch TV or read a book sitting in the wrong posture.
- If you work on your computer for a long time, do not keep it at a high or low height, which will cause the neck to be raised or lowered.
- Don’t sleep in the wrong position.
- Do not exercise incorrectly, and do not lift excessive weight.
3.4- Prevention Points relief neck and back pain
- Avoid standing in one place for a long time.
- Instead of high heels, wear shoes that are comfortable to wear.
- If you are on a long journey, then stop in between and give rest to the body for a while
- Use comfortable pillows and mattresses while sleeping at night.
- Do not keep the phone between ear and shoulder.
3.5- Neck Pain Relief products
In the last point, I will tell you about some good products which will help you in relieving neck and back pain,
Neck Device Adjustable Neck Collar
Choose back support belt
Travel Neck Pillow Three Layers
Cervical Pillow for Neck
4- FAQ/ Frequently asked Questions
Q1. Can neck pain be a sign of a serious problem?
Ans- Generally, neck pain is a common problem, which gets better with rest or exercise.
Q2. How can neck pain be reduced?
Ans- There are many ways to reduce neck pain, such as doing neck exercises, taking therapy, doing yoga, taking medicines, etc.
Q3. Can neck pain be a sign of cancer?
Ans- No, neck pain is not a sign of cancer.
However, during the time people have to face many problems, due to which many negative thoughts will also come into their minds,
Despite this, neck pain has nothing to do with cancer.
Q4. How should I sleep when I have neck pain?
Ans- People should not use pillows when they have neck pain, and they should sleep on a hard bed instead of a padded bed.
Q5. How long can neck pain last?
Ans- Pain in the neck mainly lasts only for 3-5 days, after which it starts getting relief.
Apart from this, if a person has neck pain for a long time, then he should immediately see a doctor.
Q6. Is sleeping without a pillow good for the neck?
Ans- Yes, sleeping without a pillow is best for the neck as it keeps the neck in a straight posture, which provides relief in neck pain.
Thus, people suffering from this problem can adopt this method.
Q7. What kind of food should I eat when I have neck pain?
Ans- People should take special care of their food and drink when there is a pain in the neck.
They should consume more green vegetables, fruits, whole grains, healthy oils, fish, etc.