Tips to get six pack abs fast at home
Some person is found claiming to know the secret of getting 6 pack abs. Although there is no way to get 6 pack abs overnight, just regular exercise and a healthy diet can definitely help you.
Create an ab workout routine with a variety of exercises, such as crunches and planks. Your muscles need fuel, and to see results, you need to burn fat, so be sure to stick to a healthy, balanced diet.
Tips - 1
Do 4 sets of 3 basic crunches:
Lie on the back,
- bend your knees at 45 degrees,
- keep your feet down,
- lift the weight on the upper part of the body by taking both your hands behind the head.
- Try to target your core muscles.
Try starting with a plate weight of 2.3 to 4.5 kg for variation.
- Lie down on your back and raise your knees bent at 90 degrees.
- Exhale by taking your legs straight and inhaling bringing them back to the normal position.
- Do this process 10 to 12 times with a controlled speed.
- Target your core muscle.
- lie on your back and bend your knees
- Straighten both your arms and take them behind the head
- Slowly lift the upper part of the body with both your hands and exhale and while bringing it down, breathe in.
- Do this process 10 to 15 times.
- target your core muscles
2- Plank Exercises
- Lie down on your stomach and keep your hands on either side of your head and raise your body.
- The head, neck, and spine should be in a straight line.
- Keep your breathing rate normal.
- Keep your body in this position for 30 seconds.
- You can increase your time from 30 to 3 minutes.
3- Legs rises
- lie on your back
- Bring your legs straight up and bring them down.
- While bringing the legs up, inhale the breath and while taking it down, exhale.
- Target your core muscle.
4- Russian Twist
- Straighten the legs and hold 5 kg plates in your hands.
- To perform this exercise, lift the legs upwards and rotate your upper body clockwise and anti-clockwise.
- This exercise targets your love handle.
- keep breathing rate normal
Make a routine of 2 to 3 days a week
- 5 to 10-minute cardio
- Standard Crunches, Overhead Crunches, Reverse Crunches – 4 sets of 12 repetitions
- Bicycle Crunches – 4 sets of 12 repetitions
- Planks: 30 seconds – two sets
- legs rises – 3 sets – 15 reps
- Russian Twist – 3 sets- 15 reps
- Bring time variation to the exercise so that the entire muscle of your core can be targeted.
- Do not do the same type of exercise, do 3 to 4 exercises.
- Do not do these exercises daily. Do it 2 to 3 days a week.
wisely Choose your Food
Exercising daily does nothing unless you take a nutritious diet. So you have to consume protein, calcium, nutritious food, etc. If you pay proper attention to your diet, then your expectations increase a lot. Below we have given some tips to make six-packs.
Broccoli – let us tell you that Broccoli is beneficial for your health. Broccoli is a type of low-calorie food, which is rich in fiber.
Green Tea- You must have seen it many times on TV AIDS, and around you while drinking green tea. the question must have come to your mind why do they drink? So will tell you that green tea in green tea improves your metabolism.
Walnuts- Walnuts contain high amounts of fiber, and antioxidants which are very beneficial for your body.
Milk- Milk contains a lot of protein and calcium, which can prove to be very helpful in making six-packs of torrents. Drinking milk increases your stamina. Apart from all this, you can eat fruits like chicken, egg, banana, etc.
Avoid these foods
Some things can become a clear obstacle in making a six-pack, we are going to tell you about some of that food. By consuming these things, you cannot make your six-pack. By consuming these things, your body becomes a home of disease, and you become fat. So let’s know what things you should not consume while making a six-pack.
Oily Food – Do not eat fried food at all, oily food increases the fat in your body.
Fast Food – Fast food can become the biggest obstacle in becoming your six-pack, do not eat fast food at all. and Pizza, burgers not be consumed.
If you like to eat sweets, then let me tell you that you have to avoid sweets to make six-packs. Sweetness is not thermo-effective and gets digested easily due to which the amount of fat in your body starts increasing.
Therefore, avoid ice cream, sweets, sugar, sweet bread, etc. Instead, you can use fruits.
- In the morning, eat boiled eggs or boiled chicken and broccoli. Also, you can eat fruits.
- At lunch, you should eat light food like porridge.
- stay hydrated
- At dinner, you have to eat light food, in which you can eat a little boiled chicken, boiled rice, and green vegetables.
- Avoid eating salt at night.
- Eat food with a protein source as it will help in muscle recovery.
- Get 6 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Consult a doctor or fitness professional before starting any type of exercise.
- Take multivitamins and omega 3’s
All the tips mentioned in this article are effective for core, and if you are also fond of making six-packs, then follow all these tips.
If You Have Any Doubt Then Post Your Comment Below.