PM Rojgar Mela Yojana 2023
PM Rojgar Mela Yojana 2023, what is it, recruitment, registration, apply online, 10 lakh vacancies, official website, link, beneficiary, latest news, latest news (PM Rojgar Mela Yojana) (Jobs, Registration, Official Website, Link, Vacancy, Latest News)
More than one wonderful schemes are being launched from time to time for the people of India by the government of Bharatiya Janata Party led by Prime Minister Modi ji. In this sequence, a wonderful scheme was launched by the government in the year 2022, which was named Pradhan Mantri Modi Rozgar Mela Yojana by the government. You can also understand this scheme as an employment fair. Under the scheme, people who got jobs from different fields were provided with appointment letters by the government. Let us know in detail in this article that “What is PM Modi Rojgar Mela Yojana” and “How to apply in PM Modi Rojgar Mela Yojana.”
PM Rojgar Mela Yojana 2023
|Yojana||PM Rojgar Mela Yojana 2023|
|who started||PM Modi|
|Objective||Giving appointment letters to various job holders|
|tool free no||N/A|
PM Rojgar Mela Yojana first phase (PM Modi Rojgar Mela 1st Phase)
The employment fair scheme has been started by Prime Minister Modi. In this scheme, about 1000000 people were selected under the recruitment campaign Rojgar Mela, out of which about 71000 people have been provided appointment letters by the Modi government on the 20th of January in the year 2023. Along with giving the appointment letters, communication was also done by Modi ji with the newly recruited people in the government department and institute through video conferencing. Significantly, the employment fair scheme was started by Prime Minister Modi on 22 October in the year 2022, in which about 45 ministers participated, mainly Piyush Goyal, Dharmendra Pradhan, Hardeep Puri, Anurag Thakur and other senior ministers.
PM Rojgar Mela Yojana Objective
During the launch of this scheme, it was said by Prime Minister Modi in his speech that the employment fair being started by us is the identity of good governance. Modi ji said that this scheme is being started mainly with this objective so that people can be provided jobs in appropriate positions according to their qualifications. Modi ji said that we did not just promise employment, but we also showed it by providing employment. Because of this, not only employment but also the level of self-employment in our country has increased rapidly.
PM Rojgar Mela Scheme Features
- This scheme was started in the year 2022 by the Prime Minister of India on 22 October.
- Under the scheme, at present, out of 10,00,000 people, 71,000 people are being provided appointment letters by the government on their posts.
- Where earlier there used to be a lot of hindrance in the matter of promotion, now due to this scheme, the government is providing promotions in less time and in a systematic manner.
- Due to the employment fair, more and more employment will be generated and the youth will also get the necessary opportunities for their empowerment and participation in national development.
- Under this scheme, various posts like Junior Engineer, Loco Pilot, Technician, Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Constable, Stenographer, Junior Accountant, Gramin Dak Sevak, Income Tax Inspector, Teacher, Nurse, Doctor, Social Security Officer, PA, MTS will be posted under the Government of India.
PM Rojgar Mela Eligibility
Under the Pradhan Mantri Modi Rozgar Mela Yojana, jobs are given on different posts. Therefore, the eligibility criteria are also different according to different posts. That’s why we are unable to tell you right now who will be eligible in this scheme. However, one thing is certain that any Indian citizen can apply in the scheme, whose age is 18 years or more and who has the necessary documents available.
PM Rojgar Mela Documents
Under this scheme, appointments are given on different posts. For this, different documents are required for different posts. However, the list of common documents which are as follows.
- Photo copy of Aadhaar card
- Photo copy of PAN card
- Passport size color photograph
- phone number
- email id
- other documents
Registration in PM Rojgar Mela Scheme (PM Rojgar Mela Registration)
If you want to be a part of this employment fair, then you will have to register yourself by visiting the official website or office of the Ministry of Labor and Employment, which we also call employment registration, without this you will not be able to get the benefit. Follow the procedure given below for employment registration.
- To register for employment, you must first go to the official website of the Labor and Employment Department of your state.
- After this you have to register yourself in it. For this, you click on the register button given in the website.
- After this whatever information is being sought from you for registration. You have to fill that and then click on the register button.
- In this way you will be registered in it, after that the registration number will be shown on your screen, you have to save it.
- You may need it in future to participate in the employment fair.
If you want to apply offline in this, then you will have to go to the employment office near you and get the employment registration form. After this you fill this form and submit it in the same office. In this way your employment registration will be done.
Note :- Employment registration is also for a certain time, if you have registered in it, then you will have to renew it after a few years.
Employment registration renewal
To renew, you must have your employment card and registration number.
Now you have to go to the official website of your state’s employment department or employment office.
There you will get the option of renewal of registration, you have to click on it. And from there you have to renew it.
PM employment fair will be held on July 22
Under the employment fair scheme started last year, 6 fairs have been organized by the central government so far. Till now 4.33 lakh youths have got jobs under this scheme. And now the 7th fair is going to be held which is on 22nd July. If you want to participate in this then you have to apply for it.
PM employment fair helpline number
We have tried to provide all the information about Pradhan Mantri Modi Rojgar Mela Yojana to you in this article, but despite this, if you still want to get any kind of information about this scheme, then you can contact on the official toll free number issued for the scheme, let us tell you that the helpline number of the employment office of each state is different, which you will find by going to its official website.
|Home page||click Hear|
|official website||each state is different|
Faq/ Frequently Asked questions
Q: Who started the employment fair scheme?
Q: What is the work area of PM Modi Rojgar Mela Yojana?
whole across india
Q: What happens under PM Modi Rojgar Mela Yojana?
Appointments are given on different posts and categories.
Q: When was the PM Modi Rozgar Yojana started?