Record video in background mode during locked screen
With this app (Record Video With Screen Off) , you can record videos even while the phone is locked or in background mode. The camera on your device may also be used to schedule the recording of videos.
The greatest app for the mobile recorder currently accessible on the Android market, this programme is extremely helpful for recording movies. The iRecorder includes a lot of features that set this programme apart from others. Many people wish to capture movies in public spaces or any other private area where it is prohibited.
How to record HD video on an Android smartphone in that circumstance. Now, secretly film the video at any public or secret location, such a shopping centre or significant location. We’ve got a fix for it.
If you’re wondering how that may be feasible, read on to find out. We now have an app called iRecorder that allows you to record videos in background mode.
- Record with back or front camera.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Trim videos after you record them.
- Ability to change the application icon.
- Enable/disable preview views.
- Enable/disable shutter sounds.
- Supports auto white balancing with multiple advanced options.
- Integrated Google Drive Backup.
- Record videos in the background mode
- Adjust the timer and record videos at a specific time and for a specific period.
- Easy storage location option.
- Supports “auto stop” when device storage is low.
- Easy to configure duration, camera, and video quality.
- Multiple video resolutions.
How you use
To see downloading butting at the conclusion of the post, scroll down below. The iRecord app is readily available for download from there. You will need to do this to launch the iRecord app after downloading. After checking to see if you agree or not, tap the start recording button.
After a little while, the countdown will start to 3. It will begin recording without any form of signal being visible.