Best glutes workout for dream buttocks
The Best glutes workout for buttocks are a required part of the body. Not only because men and women look at the first, but also because the glutes are heavy muscles.
They are supporting the back and stabilizing the pelvis. They are the largest muscles in the body and among the most powerful.
The glutes are made up of the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus, as well as the tensor fascia lata muscle. They participate in the main movements of the legs and hips allow to stand up and sit down.
These muscles are naturally involved in most sports requiring movement or jumping, dancing, running, hiking, team sports, and athletics. The glutes are also voluntarily used in bodybuilding.
How to get a dream glutes
The Best glutes workout cited for dream buttocks are often the same. You might think it lacks originality, but that’s because they’re the only ones that work to get solid buttocks.
They allow you to work the glutes by having to stabilize the trunk during each leg movement and therefore build muscle more globally.
How to proceed :
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, place your hands on your hips or hold a fitness ball in front of you or a dumbbell in each hand (to add resistance as you progress).
- Gain your stomach and bring your right leg forward, straight ahead, as if you wanted to take a giant step.
- Bend the rear leg towards the ground and keep the front leg well bent with the knee behind or in line with the toes (never in front). The back remains straight.
- Hold the position for a few seconds.
- Push up on the back leg, return to the starting position and alternate with the other leg. You can make variations by moving forward (farmer’s step) or backward, the muscles are not solicited.
Reps: 2 or 3 sets of 20 (10 on each side)
A super complete Best glutes workout
Many women are reluctant to perform this exercise, thinking that it will make them fat thighs or that it is for men, think again! It is a super complete exercise that strengthens the buttocks, the front and back of the thighs, and even the trunk.
How to proceed :
- Stand upright with your legs hip-width apart.
- Gain your stomach, and go down to the ground with your back straight by bending your knees, buttocks back, without taking your heels off the ground, and without advancing your knees beyond your toes.
- To increase the resistance, after a while holds weight on both sides of the barbell.
Reps: 2 or 3 sets of 15 depending on difficulty and weight
3- Hips Thrust
It is a classic Best glutes workout often offered in abs and glutes classes. It consolidates the whole part of the belly and pelvis and lower body.
How to proceed :
- Lying on the ground on a mat, arms along the body, palms on the ground, place the heels near the buttocks by bending the knees.
- Tighten your stomach and raise your pelvis as high as possible, helping you push your legs, like doing a half-bridge.
- Lower your pelvis back to the floor without touching it and go back up immediately, contracting your glutes well. Quickly you will feel the burn in your thighs and your buttocks.
- You can do variations on one leg, with the other leg stretched in the air or supported on tiptoes or feet balanced on an unstable ball. You can take the opportunity to tighten and spread the legs, keeping the pelvis up to also work the adductors.
Reps: 2 or 3 sets of 20, sometimes holding the contraction for 15 seconds in the air
4- The jumping jack
Increase physical resistance and cardio
This Best glutes workout takes its name from the articulated wooden puppet, manipulated with strings because it consists of jumping by spreading the legs and arms like a puppet.
It is an exercise known to the American army which requires no equipment and little space (easy to do at home). It allows both to increase physical resistance and cardio by working in aerobics.
It helps to fight against cellulite and saddlebags because this movement acts on the inside and outside of the thighs
How to proceed?
- Stand with your legs apart, arms stretched above your head, and jump by spreading your bent legs apart and folding your arms towards your thighs (as if you were trying to fly away).
- You can start with half jumping jacks (only with the jumps apart and without the arms) to get less tired.
- Remember to bend your legs and open your knees when jumping, because this is where you use your adductor muscles the most (and the abductors when you close them),
- When you are stronger, you can perform Star Jumps, this consists of jumping more vigorously and higher until you form an X with your arms and legs before falling flexibly with your legs bent.
Repetitions: alternate 1 minute of jumping jack and 30 seconds of rest. This exercise is quite tiring at the cardio level, it is recommended not to chain too many movements without recovering, a bit like jumping rope. You can increase the duration of your jumps as you progress
How to organize
Do not do these Best glutes workout every day but between 2 and 3 times a week and never two days in a row.
Lower body muscles need a day to recover between sessions and get stronger.
Gradually increase the number of sessions, repetitions, and sets, then increase the loads, if necessary. The session for the buttocks lasts 20 minutes maximum, rest time included.
Alternate with sessions on cardio machines (treadmill or elliptical, etc.) to eliminate excess fat and have perfect buttocks. The help of fat burners or diuretics is also recommended with a dedicated food program.