UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2023, Apply Online, 411 Vacancies
The coveted jobs of Samiksha Adhikari (Review Officer) and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (Assistant Review Officer) are open for applications via the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) in 2023. In order to fill 411 openings for these crucial positions in the state administration, a recruiting campaign is being conducted.
To fill 411 positions in various ministries of the Uttar Pradesh state government, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released Recruitment Advertisement No. A-7/E-1/2023 and will hold the Samiksha Adhikari/ Sahayak Examination 2023. As of October 9, 2023, and set to end on November 9, 2023, the online registration procedure represents a substantial opportunity for job searchers in Uttar Pradesh.
UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2023, Overview
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|U.P. Secretariat (Samiksha Adhikari)||322|
|U.P. Public Service Commission (Samiksha Adhikari)||09|
|Board of Revenue, U.P. (Samiksha Adhikari)||03|
|U.P. Secretariat (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari)||40|
|Board of Revenue, U.P. (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari)||23|
|U.P. Public Service Commission (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari)||13|
|U.P. Public Service Commission (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari – Account)||01|
UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Eligibility Criteria
- Samiksha Adhikari: A bachelor’s degree from an Indian university that is legally required to exist or a credential that the government has deemed to be equal
- “O” Level certificate granted by the DOEACC Society or a qualification similar thereto. Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari: Bachelor’s degree. Must be able to type in Hindi at a minimum pace of 25 words per minute.
- ‘O’ Level certificate in Computer Application from an Institute recognised by the Government. Bachelor’s degree in commerce with accounting. a working knowledge of Devnagari Script Hindi.
- 21 to 40 years old as on July 1, 2021, which means they must have been born between July 2, 1981 and July 1, 2000. The maximum age for PH applicants is 55 years old.
UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Salary– ₹ 44900 – 142400 (Level-7) to ₹ 47600 – 151100 (Level 8)
UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
- Main (Written) Examination
- Documents Verification
UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Application Fee
|Unreserved / OBC:||Exam fee ₹ 100/- + On-line processing fee ₹ 25/- Total = ₹ 125/-|
|SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen:||Exam fee ₹ 40/- + On-line processing fee ₹ 25/- Total = ₹ 65/-|
|Handicapped:||processing fee ₹ 25/- only|
Payment Option- Net Banking / Card Payments / Other online payment mode.
Note- The last date for deposition of application fee is 9th November 2023
How to Apply
The requirements and want to apply, please follows this Steps
- Visit uppsc.up.nic.in to access the UPPSC Online Application Portal.
- Enter your basic information and submit scanned copies of your signature, photo, and other necessary papers to finish the application process.
- During the application procedure, pay the application fee online.
|Opening date for Online Application:||9th October 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application:||9th November 2023|
|Last date for Receipt of Examination Fee on-line in the Bank||9th November 2023.|
- SSC DELHI POLICE MTS RECRUITMENT 2023, 850+ Vacancy, Apply Online
- BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023, 11098 Posts, Apply Online
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 709 Vacancies
- NBE Recruitment 2023, 48 Vacancies, Eligibility, Apply Online
- UKPSC Group C Recruitment 2023, Apply Online, for 645 Posts