NBE Recruitment 2023, 48 Vacancies, Eligibility, Apply Online
The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences has officially announced the notification for the hiring of 48 Junior Assistants, Stenographers, Deputy Directors, and other positions on its official website. All qualified and interested applicants should be aware that the online application form will be accepted from 10 October to 9 November 2023. Please stay tuned for additional information regarding the recruiting campaign.
NBE Recruitment 2023
Candidates should be aware that the announcement has been formally issued, and that they may now submit an online application for it by November 9, 2023, if they are qualified and interested in being assigned to one of the numerous positions under NBE in Medical Sciences. The link has not yet been activated, but once it is officially released at https://nbe.edu.in/, every single applicant will be able to apply online through the webportal by providing necessary details and uploading mandatory documents. Aspirants are urged to submit the application form early to avoid the last-minute rush.
NBE Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||National Board of Examinations In Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Deputy Director, etc,.|
|Selection Process||CBT & Skill Test|
|Application Form||10 October to 09 November 2023|
Only those who meet the required requirements in terms of age and education are eligible to apply online for recruitment against a variety of posts; each and every applicant must be aware that only their applications will be accepted by the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences officials who will have to provide all the details directly. Below, we have also shared the step-by-step instructions to apply.
NBE Vacancy 2023
There are 48 open positions across a variety of positions; see the points stated below to learn how many are available for each post.
NBE Eligibility Criteria 2023
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Deputy Director||PG Medical||18 to 35 Years|
|Junior Programmer||B.Tech./BE/BCA/DOEACC (‘B’ or ‘C’ level)/ Degree in Computer Science/IT/Electronics||18 to 27 Years|
|Junior Accountant||Bachelor’s Degree in Math or Statistics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognized University.|
NBE Application Fee 2023
|SC / ST / All Female Candidates of Bihar State||No Fee|
|General / BC / Other State Candidates||Rs. 1500 + 18% GST|
|payment Method||Online Payment Gateway|
How to apply online
- Visit NBE Official website to see the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences’ official website.
- Search for and choose NBE recruiting 2023 under the recruiting section.
- Fill in all the necessary information—such as personal data, educational background, etc.—carefully.
- Upload any required paperwork, images, and scanned copies of signatures.
- After paying the application fee using one of the available payment options, submit the form.
NBE Exam Date 2023
|Notification Date||September 21, 2023|
|Registration Start Date||September|
|Application Last Date||9 November|
There are two parts to the selection procedure for different positions: the computer-based test and the skill test. Aspirants should be aware that only those who achieved the prescribed cut off marks or above in the first stage of the selection process will be contacted for the second stage of the selection process.
For exmple- Junior Assistant
- First Stage a 10+2 Computer Based Test (CBT) paper
- According to the job requirements, the Stage-II A computer knowledge/skill test covers data entry, word processing, computer operation, and other topics.
- For the NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 position, there will be no interviews.