Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023– Apply Online- 635 Post
Release of Notification for Posts of 635 Banking Assistant and Other: The Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 announcement was released by the Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board in Jaipur. 635 posts, including those for Banking Assistants, are up for grabs at The Rajasthan State Co-Operative Bank Ltd. (Apex Bank) and other District Central Cooperative Banks (DCCBs) in the state. Rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in is the official website for recruitment at Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank.
Notification from Rajasthan Apex Bank for 2023–24: This offers job searchers in Rajasthan a great chance. On October 18, 2023, the online registration period for the Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 will start, and it will stay available until November 17, 2023.
Join Telegram channel for job Update
Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023– Overview
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|Banking Assistant (Non TSP Area)||494|
|Banking Assistant (TSP Area)||35|
|Banking Assistant (Baran Sahariya)||11|
|Senior Manager (Non TSP Area)||01|
|Manager (Non TSP Area)||81|
|Manager (TSP Area)||07|
|Manager (Baran Sahariya)||01|
|Computer Programmer (Non TSP Area)||05|
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023- Eligibility Criteria
- Banking Assistant: A bachelor’s degree in any field from an Indian institution founded by statute, or a degree of similar standing granted by the Indian government. (AND) Computer proficiency is required.
- Senior Manager: Two years of postgraduate diploma in business management with graduation in any discipline, or an equivalent degree approved by the state government; MBA from an Indian institution founded by law. It is required to have computer knowledge.
- Manager: A graduate of an Indian institution founded by law, or a government-recognized equivalent degree. AND Computer proficiency is required.
- B.Tech/BE (IT, Computer Science, Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation) / MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) (OR) are the qualifications needed to become a computer programmer. A graduate degree in business, economics, science, maths or statistics combined with a three-year diploma in computer engineering can be earned with a one-year postgraduate diploma in computer applications (PGDCA) and an M.Sc. (Alternatively) A postgraduate degree in MCA, M.Sc. (Computer Science), M.Sc. (IT), or a graduate degree in any of the following fields: commerce, economics, science, maths, or statistics (AND) one year of experience following certification.
- Age Limit– 18 years old minimum, 40 years old maximum, as of closure date. Age relaxation in accordance with laws.
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023- Salary
|Banking Assistant||₹ 17070 – 80230/|
|Senior Manager||₹ 43830 – 94900/|
|Manager||₹ 34090 – 87370/|
|Computer Programmer||₹ 34090 – 87370/|
- Online Examination
- Documents Verification
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023-Application Fee
|OBC / EBC / General||₹ 600/-|
|Senior Manager||₹ 400/-|
|Payment Mode||Online Payment Method|
How To Apply
- Starting on October 18, 2023, qualified applicants may submit their online applications for Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Jobs 2023 using the Rajasthan Single Sign-On (SSO) Website (sso.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Please log in to the Recruiting Portal, Citizen Apps (G2C), and OTR (One Time Registration).
- Complete all fields and attach any necessary files.
- November 17, 2023 is the last day to register an online application.
- AAI Recruitment online application 2023 | 496 Junior Exucutive Posts
- BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023, 11098 Posts, Apply Online
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 709 Vacancies
- BSSC Inter Level Vacancy 2023 – Apply Online- 11098 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC SI Recruitment 2023, 1270 Post, Apply Online