AAI Recruitment online application 2023 | 496 Junior Exucutive Posts
This page contains the most recent job announcement for the Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023–2024. The Airports Authority of India (AAI), established by an Act of Parliament and classified as a Miniratna Category I Public Sector Enterprise under the Government of India, is seeking applications from suitably qualified Indian citizens both online and offline for a number of positions, including assistants, executives, and apprentices.
AAI Recruitment 2023 | Latest Airport Authority of india vacancy list
Notification of AAI’s 2023 Recruitment for 496 Junior Executive Air Traffic Control Positions: November 1, 2023, will mark the start of the online registration procedure, which will end on November 30, 2023. For 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) posts, the Airports Authority of India (AAI) is accepting online applications from recent engineering graduates and holders of a bachelor’s degree.
AAI Junior Executive 2023 Job- Overview
|Job Name||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
|No of Vacancy||496|
|Job Type||Executive, Assistant, Air Traffic Control|
|Selection Process||Exam, Interview|
|Important Dates||01/11/2023 to 30/11/2023|
|Job Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Salary||Group-B: E-1 Level, ₹ 40000 – 3% – 140000/|
AAI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed a full-time, regular three-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Physics and Mathematics or a full-time, regular Bachelor of Engineering in any subject in order to be eligible.
- A minimum of 10+2 standard competency in both spoken and written English is needed of candidates, meaning they must have passed English as one of their subjects in either the 10th or 12th grade.
- Age Limit– Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2023 (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PwBD candidates.)
AAI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Online Examination (Computer Based Test)
- Application Verification
- Voice Test/ Psychoactive Substances Test/ Psychological Assessment Test
- Medical Test
- Background Verification
AAI Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
|General / OBC||₹ 1000/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
|Payment Method||Online Mode (using Credit Cards / Debit Cards / Internet Banking / IMPS / Mobile Wallets)|
How to Apply
- Starting on November 1, 2023, candidates must apply online via the AAI Careers Page. It is required of candidates that they maintain an active personal email address and cellphone number during the hiring process.
- Applicants must provide their basic information and attach scanned copies of their most recent photo, signature, and other pertinent paperwork.
- The AAI Junior Executive 2023 registration deadline is November 30, 2023.
- Date of opening of online applications for AAI Junior Executives 2023 The deadline for AAI Junior Executives 2023 online applications is November 1, 2023. The tentative date for the 2023 AAI Junior Executives Online Examination is November 30, 2023. To be revealed later
- SSC DELHI POLICE MTS RECRUITMENT 2023, 850+ Vacancy, Apply Online
- BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023, 11098 Posts, Apply Online
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 709 Vacancies
- NBE Recruitment 2023, 48 Vacancies, Eligibility, Apply Online
- Bihar Police BPSSC SI Recruitment 2023, 1270 Post, Apply Online