Bodybuilding recipes for bulking
Bodybuilding recipes are essential to achieve our goals in the gym, both for definition and muscle volume.
Bodybuilders have different nutritional requirements than other people, therefore the nutrient composition of bodybuilding recipes is unusual.
A common pattern in bodybuilding recipes is that they tend to be meals high in quality protein, moderate in quality fat, and with different types and amounts of carbohydrates depending on our training goal.
But bodybuilding recipes aren’t just for what many people understand as bodybuilders, bloated, veiny, superhumanly strong guys.
Bodybuilding recipes are useful in any healthy diet and for normal people who simply want to maintain a good diet.
Shakes for bodybuilders
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie for Muscle Volume
This muscle-bulking shake is one of my favorites for three main reasons:
- Peanut butter contains healthy fats. Bananas carbohydrates and fiber and protein well… quality protein.
- It tastes very good.
- It’s really easy to prepare.
Start: Place the peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl, then heat in one until just beginning to melt (it should be done in a few seconds). Just put all the ingredients in a blender. Serve immediately after blending in a blender.
Ingredients for one person
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 2 medium bananas.
- 1 glass of skim milk.
- A few ice cubes.
Nutrient data (per serving)
- 564 calories. 42g. of protein, 81 g. of carbs. 8% healthy fats.
Apple smoothie with protein and creatine
Do not forget this delicious drink for after training, it helps you replenish energy and is an ideal combination to generate muscle gains.
- 240ml of red apple juice
- 1 scoop of apple-flavored whey protein
- 5g of pure and powdered creatine (I recommend Prolab)
- ¼ cup ice
Pour all the ingredients into a blender glass. Blend perfectly. Serve in a drinking glass.
- 240 ml red apple juice — Carbs- 29g
- 1 scoop of whey protein— protein- 23g, carbs- 2.9g, Fat– 1.5g
- Drink– protein- 23g, Carbs- 31.5g, Fat- 1.5g
Other Ingredients: Creatine Monohydrate 5g
Vanilla Ice Super Protein
- Proteins: 45 gr.
- Carbohydrates: 50 gr.
- Fats: 4 gr.
- Calories: 500 kcal.
- 500 ml. skimmed milk
- 2 heaped scoops of your favorite vanilla-flavored protein powder
- ½ teaspoon liquid vanilla
- ½ cup of oats
- 2 portions of sweetener
Preparation of your super protein drink:
Mix everything in the blender for 45 seconds, and after that, you can enjoy this delicious drink. If you want to make it less thick you can add extra water.