Effective Skin whitening tips at home with home remedies
Be it a man or a woman, beauty matters to everyone. Everyone wants their face to be flawless and glowing.
In such a situation, to try the method of cleaning the complexion, by applying various creams, even a little remaining glow of the face ends without wanting. Then why not adopt a home remedy” Skin whitening tips at home” to improve the complexion.
Natural ingredients are used for skincare” Skin whitening tips at home”, so the fear of having a bad effect on the skin is also reduced. For this reason, in this article, we are explaining easy home remedies and face packs to clean the complexion.
home remedies to lighten skin tone
We have given easy home remedies” Skin whitening tips at home” to clean the complexion of the face. Here, along with the method of using them, we have also told how they are beneficial for the face.
Note: Before using the face pack, do a patch test. Also, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, avoid using them.
- a quarter teaspoon turmeric
- two spoons gram flour
- one and a half teaspoon curd
- Make a paste by mixing all the ingredients in a vessel.
- Apply the face pack on the face.
- Wash off after 15 minutes.
If you want to lighten the skin, then using a turmeric face pack can be beneficial. It is believed that turmeric can help brighten the face and remove skin germs. Turmeric is used by various companies to make cosmetics and sunscreens.
2. Aloe Vera
aloe vera gel as needed
- Apply aloe vera gel on the face as needed.
- Wash the face with cold water after drying for 15 minutes.
The use of aloe vera can also be beneficial as an easy home remedy to lighten the complexion. It contains an aloesin compound, due to which it is considered a natural skin whitening agent.
Along with skin lightening properties, aloe vera also has moisturizing and antiaging effects. These can help retain facial moisture and prevent signs of aging.
3. Multani Mitti
- two spoon Multani Mitti
- three spoons rose water
- Make a paste by mixing Multani Mitti and rose water in a bowl.
- Apply this face pack all over the face.
- Then wash the face with cold water after 15 to 20 minutes.
Multani Mitti face pack is also a home remedy to clear skin color. This clay removes the dead cells of the skin and makes it glowing.
Multani Mitti is also known to bring freshness and glow to the skin. Also, this clay acts as an absorbent, which can cleanse the skin of dirt and excess oil and make the skin glow.
- two spoons honey
- half teaspoon turmeric
- Mix honey and turmeric in a bowl.
- Now apply it on the face and leave it for some time.
- When the face pack dries completely, wash the face with lukewarm water.
we would advise them to use honey to clean faces immediately. We have already mentioned above that turmeric can help in improving the complexion of the skin. Also, the use of the honey present in this pack can help in retaining the moisture of the skin.
Not only this, but honey can also help make the skin young and keep it away from wrinkles for a long time. For this reason, this face mask of turmeric and honey is considered good for the face.
- juice of half a cucumber
- one spoon besan
- Prepare a paste by mixing cucumber juice with gram flour.
- Apply on the face and let it dry for 30 minutes.
- After about 15 minutes, lightly massage the face with fingers and then wash off with cold water.
A cucumber face pack can be used as a home remedy to improve skin tone. Cucumber juice acts as a moisturizer. It is also considered useful for tightening the skin.
It can clean the pores by removing dirt, dead cells from the face. Due to this, the skin can look fresh and supple and without stains.
6. Orange Peel
- two tablespoons orange peel
- three to four spoons rose water
- Dry the orange peels in bright sunlight.
- When the peels are completely dry, grind them to make powder.
- Now make a paste by mixing this powder with rose water as required.
- Apply the paste on the face.
- After it dries, remove the face pack by wetting the hands and massaging the face with the fingers.
- Now wash the face with cold water.
We have already mentioned above that due to UV rays, the melanin pigment increases, and the color of the skin can become darker. It can be done using fewer orange peels.
In fact, its peels contain poly ethoxy flavonoids, which can protect against UV rays and damage caused by them. For this reason, orange peel is considered a way to clean the face.
7. Carrots and Avocado
- juice of one medium-sized carrot
- avocado oil
- Add avocado oil to carrot juice.
- Now mix it with the help of cotton and apply it to the face.
- Wash the face with cold water after 15-20 minutes.
Carrots contain beta-carotene, which can protect the skin from skin damage caused by UV rays, such as erythema and wrinkles. In addition, avocado oil contains vitamins A, C, and D. With their help, avocado oil can improve dry, damaged, and cracked skin.
- few strands of saffron
- half teaspoon sandalwood powder
- two tablespoons milk
- Soak saffron in milk for an hour.
- Make a paste by mixing sandalwood powder.
- Now apply it to the face like a face pack.
- Wash off with cold water after 15 minutes.
The benefits of saffron are many. By using it as a face pack, it can help in brightening the skin and removing blemishes. It is said that it can also help reduce dark circles under the eyes.
Also, it can give relief from acne and other skin-related problems. Saffron is also used to make sunscreen and moisturizers. All these benefits come from the chemical compound present in saffron.
What to eat and what not to eat for skin lightening
What should we eat :
- Eat a diet rich in essential nutrients. Especially containing vitamin C and vitamin E, which can help keep the skin healthy.
- Consume tomatoes and carrots in food, which contain carotenoids (a type of powerful antioxidant).
- Fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Eat dry fruits like almonds and cashews.
- Take curd in food.
- Eat banana.
- Eat fish, and other seafood, which is rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Consume citrus fruits like oranges and lemons.
- Give coconut water a place in the diet.
- Drink plenty of water, so that the skin stays hydrated.
What not to eat:
- Do not eat extraneous things and oily foods.
- Don’t eat too many sweets.
- Avoid consumption of fast food.
- Drink green tea instead of tea and coffee.
- Avoid eating frozen and packaged food.
The way to clean skin color is not easy. it’s not like that at all. Yes, this article explains in detail how easy it is to lighten the skin” Skin whitening tips at home”. Face packs made with the help of just a few complexion enhancement tips can bring back the natural glow of the skin.
While using it, note that these homemade face packs” Skin whitening tips at home” are not a magic wand, so be patient and use any of these packs two to three times a week to see the results.
Always remember that the face is the mirror of health, so exercise and eat nutritious food as much as possible.
FAQ/Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. What is the difference between skin whitening and Brightening?
There is no difference between skin whitening and skin lightening. The effect of these two can enhance the complexion of the face, and these two words are also complementary to each other.
Q.2. How to improve skin complexion permanently?
There are many natural factors, due to which the skin color fades again and again. It can be difficult to improve the color of the skin permanently. Yes, taking care of a good diet and the things mentioned in the article can help in improving the skin.
Q.3. How to get fair skin color fast?
There is no such remedy, which helps clear the skin color quickly. Not only home remedies, but creams take time to show an effect on the face.
Q.4. Can coffee help in lightening the skin?
Yes, coffee has an effective antioxidant effect, which can reduce the effect of UV rays on the skin, making the skin healthy and glowing.
Q.5. Can milk help in fair skin?
Yes, we have already mentioned above that milk can help improve skin tone.