What is the best way to prevent hair loss?
While losing about 50 to 100 hair strands every day is normal, it can be cause for concern if it exceeds that.
Hair fall can happen for many reasons, like chemical hair treatments, heat styling tools, stress, poor diet, pollution, bad hair routines, and more. But we will explain to you to stop hair fall without expensive hair products.
And in today’s article “best way to prevent hair loss”, we’ll tell you how to control hair fall naturally from onion juice, fenugreek seeds, coconut oil, Oliveira, green tea, and more. Read until the end to learn about all of them.
1- Jojoba Oil
A scalp that’s dry with hair that lacks luster is more prone to hair fall. It starts with the health of your scalp.
- If your scalp is dry, flaky, or dandruff, first address and fix that problem. You can do this by regularly massaging it with warm oil.
- Applying jojoba oil to the roots of your hair promotes blood circulation, encourages healthy hair growth, and does not leave behind a greasy residue, as your scalp can absorb the oil with ease.
- Have you tried oil massage on your hair? Please put down your thoughts in the comment section.
2- Vitamin A
- Eating more vitamin A is very important in controlling hair fall. Studies have found that retinoids, which are derived from vitamin A can increase hair growth and prolong its active growth phase.
- Plenty of foods are good sources of this vitamin, like leafy greens, carrots, and sweet potatoes.
- You can also get collagen supplements that support hair health, growth, and antioxidant protection.
3- Fenugreek Seeds
- Fenugreek seeds have hormones that help promote hair regrowth. They’re a good source of protein and nicotinic acid that strengthens the hair shaft and prevents breakage.
- The seeds contain hormones that propel the growth of the hair and rebuild damaged follicles.
- One of the easiest remedies is to soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind them into a paste.
- Apply the paste to your hair and cover it with a shower cap for half an hour. Wash it off. That needs to be repeated every morning for a month for good results.
4- Avoid chemical hair treatments
Avoid chemical hair treatments is best way to prevent hair loss to keep your hair as healthy as possible, and avoid any type of chemical treatments that damage the hair or scalp and form.
- Avoid coloring it with chemicals and only use natural dyes for dyeing your hair. Chemical bleaching is terrible for the health of your hair.
- You should also avoid straightening, curling, or perming your hair and avoid blow drying it with the heat setting on.
- Applying heat to the hair, especially when it’s wet, can cause the hair to essentially boil up, leaving it brittle and extremely prone to breakage.
5- Onion juice
Onion has a high concentration of sulfur that helps with numerous hair conditions which cause hair to fall out.
- It improves blood circulation to hair follicles, regenerates them, and minimizes inflammation.
- Several kinds of research conducted on hair fall have established that onions contain great healing properties.
- These are effective in treating conditions like female pattern baldness. Blend half an onion and strain the mixture to obtain the juice.
- Apply the juice to your scalp and leave it on for 30 to 60 minutes. Rinse it off with water. You may do this one to two times a week for the best results.
We know how tough bearing that odor can be, but once your nostrils get used to it, the rest of your path to thicker lox is pretty smooth.
Rich in sulfur and phosphorus in protein, eggs make for an excellent hair fall treatment at home.
- Mix one egg white with a teaspoon of olive oil and honey and apply the paste from root to tip.
- Rinse after 20 minutes with a mild shampoo. An easier way to provide egg essential nutrients to your main is by buying oil with egg in it.
7- Use a mild shampoo
Cleanse and Condition use a mild shampoo for your hair, one which will not strip the scalp of its natural oils entirely.
- A good conditioner should be applied on three or four of your hair, avoiding the scalp. Most conditioners contain amino acids, which help to nourish and repair the hair and reduce frizz and breakage of the hair.
- There’s no set frequency of hair washing since it really depends on the individual’s hair type and how fast the scalp becomes oily after washing.
- However, do not wash it so frequently that it becomes dry to the point of breakage and frizz.
8- Avoid smoking, alcohol, and caffeine
Certain habits like smoking and drinking alcohol or caffeinated beverages can worsen hair loss.
- Smoking reduces blood circulation throughout the body, and blood circulation to your scalp is an important factor in hair growth and retention.
- Drinking alcohol and caffeine can contribute to hair fall in a couple of different ways. Too much of either can suppress your immune system, which plays an influential role in the hair growth cycle.
- They can also lead to sleep problems, and we all know how important sleep is to our overall health and wellness.
9- Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is one of the most popular hair oils for growth. Rich in fatty acids, it deeply penetrates the hair follicles without evaporating the carbohydrates. Vitamins and minerals present in it are also essential for hair health.
- Rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, you can also use this oil as a conditioner.
- Coconut oil is beneficial for dull, damaged, and dry hair and slow hair growth. If you’re aiming for soft hair, it’s best to use it regularly over time.
10. Reduce Stress
stress and tension are one of the most common causes of hair fall. If you’re experiencing hair loss and you’re also under a lot of stress, it is a priority to find effective ways to calm your mind and relax.
You can include meditation and yoga is best way to prevent hair loss to reduce stress and anxiety.
11- Avoid Brushing Wet Hair
Did you know that hair is in its weakest state when it’s wet? So always avoid brushing your hair when it’s wet to decrease the chances of hair loss.
If you have to make sure you’re using a wide-toothed comb. Also, avoid combing your hair too frequently, as it can injure your hair and break it.
12- Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is known for its power-packed property to treat dandruff and hair loss.
- Squeeze some aloe vera gel on your fingers and massage it on the scalp directly. Rinse off the mask after an hour.
- Do this two to three times every week for the best results. Apart from being good for your hair, aloe vera also has a wide range of benefits for you.
- Learn what they are by watching this video titled Seven Benefits of Aloe Vera you need every day. Now back to ways to control hair fall.
13- Green Tea
Green tea contains a compound called EGCG, which stimulates the growth of hair. It also helps in the prevention as well as treatment of pattern baldness in both men and women.
- Put a green tea bag in a cup of hot water.
- Steep for five to ten minutes and strain.
- Allow the solution to cool a bit. Drink the tea. You may do this one to two times daily.
14- Chinese Hibiscus
the leaves and flowers of Chinese hibiscus have been shown to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
- Take one to two hibiscus flowers, and five to six leaves and blend them. Add a little coconut oil to the mixture, apply it to your scalp, and spread some to your hair.
- Leave it on for 30 to 60 minutes, rinse it off with a mild shampoo and condition your hair.
- While these are some of the great ways to control hair fall, you should also know how to grow your hair better to compensate for the hair loss.
Learn more about it by understanding tips is best way to prevent hair loss and naturally regrow your hair or finding out ways to regrow your hair naturally and forget about bald spots. These two videos will help you get that thicker hair you’ve been dying for. So go ahead and pick one.
What’s your favorite remedy for hair fall? Let us know in the comments.