Tips to get long and thick hair naturally
We use beauty products to keep hair healthy, but we are not able to fulfill the basic needs of hair. So, if we take care of ourselves regularly, we may not have to put in so much effort to get healthy, shiny, and thick hair, but we are more attracted to hair products rather than home remedies.
We will also tell you the tips for thick hair “get long and thick hair naturally”. With we will also give information about the cause of hair loss, keeping in mind that thick hair is found by preventing hair fall.
Why is a hair-thin?
Lack of protein and nutrients- Protein is a required nutrient for strengthening the hair. If protein is deficient in the body, then its side effects can be seen in the hair. The research on this topic has been published on the website of NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information). It has been told in research a lack of protein in the body, then hair starts falling with thinning.
At the same time, according to another research, nutritional deficiency can also be the reason for hair loss. In such a situation, the right dosage of vitamins and minerals can reduce the problem of hair loss.
Stress: Stress can also be considered one of the reasons behind hair loss. Actually, due to stress, hair growth gets hampered. Research done on rats has also shown inhibition of hair growth due to stress and harmful effects on hair follicles. About one to three-quarters of the hair on the scalp may fall due to physical or emotional stress. This type of hair loss is called Telogen Effluvium.
Hormonal Imbalance: Along with stress, hair loss also occurs due to deteriorating hormonal balance. It primarily includes changes in hormones due to menopause. Apart from this, hair fall can also occur due to hormonal imbalance that occurs after delivery.
Hair loss due to menopause or childbirth can often subside after 6 months to 2 years. Apart from this, hair thinning can also occur due to the problem of PCOD.
Thyroid causes: Thyroid problems can also be one of the reasons for thinning hair. Thyroid hormone is essential for hair growth and maintenance.
If the condition of hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism (the thyroid gland produces too much hormone) occurs, then hair loss can start.
Chemical-rich products: There are many types of products available in the market for straightening, coloring, and styling hair, the chemicals present in which can cause hair loss. Research has found that hair has a protein-rich layer, which includes 18-methylisocyanic acid (18-MEA) and free lipids.
Home remedies for long and thick hair
1. Fenugreek Seeds
Oil made from fenugreek seeds can be beneficial in getting rid of many types of hair problems, one of which is hair loss. A good amount of protein is found in fenugreek seeds.
Protein is one such nutrient that can help reduce the problem of hair thinning, loss, and baldness.
Research also confirmed that a compound called lecithin found in fenugreek seeds moisturizes with strengthens the hair. It can also reduce the problem of dandruff to some extent.
HOW TO USE:
- A few drops of fenugreek oil mixed with coconut oil are used to massage the hair.
- Its quantity is used according to the length of the hair. It is used to massage the hair before sleeping.
- Fenugreek oil is used by mixing it in shampoo while bathing,
The use of eggs can help to get rid of the problem of hair thinning and loss by strengthening the hair. Studies on this topic have confirmed that the soluble peptides compound found in egg yolk can help promote hair growth. Apart from this, it can also help prevent hair fall and can get rid of the problem of baldness.
HOW TO USE:
- Eggs can be used as a hair mask before bath by whisking them with olive oil.
- It is used on hair by mixing egg yolk and olive oil.
- Using eggs with aloe vera can also be beneficial for hair problems.
Amla has been ranked as the best hair tonic in Ayurveda for increasing hair growth and preventing hair fall.
The use of amla oil and shampoos increases hair growth and strengthens them.
HOW TO USE:
- Amla powder is used as a hair mask on the hair with coconut or olive oil.
- A paste made by mixing amla and Shikakai in water is applied to the hair. After drying the paste on the hair, wash the hair with shampoo.
- Amla powder can be used with eggs as a hair mask.
- Along with henna, amla powder is used to get rid of hair problems.
4. Hibiscus Flower and Coconut Oil
The use of hibiscus flowers and coconut oil can also be beneficial for thickening the hair. Vitamin-C present in hibiscus flowers can help strengthen hair follicles. It makes the hair thick and strong. At the same time, coconut oil can nourish the hair layer by going deep inside the hair shaft.
HOW TO USE:
- Mixing a few drops of hibiscus flower and coconut oil can be used for hair massage.
- Both the oils can be mixed and used as a hair mask even before bathing.
- Hibiscus flower oil with coconut oil is used at night even before sleeping to get rid of hair problems.
Onion can also be used to make hair strong and thick as well as add the tempering to food. Human research on this subject has shown that direct use of onion can prove beneficial in the growth of new hair and can be effective in thickening hair.
However, research has not clarified which properties of onions are beneficial in thickening hair and increasing its growth.
HOW TO USE:
- Applying a few drops of onion juice directly to the hair can be beneficial.
- One can use onion juice and coconut oil as a hair mask.
- Onion and lemon juice is applied to the hair 1 hour before the bath.
6. Castor Oil
Castor oil can also be beneficial in making hair thick and strong. Research has found that castor oil contains ricinoleic acid and monounsaturated fatty acids, which can act as a humectant (moisture-retaining) and moisturizer on the hair. It can be beneficial in preventing hair fall as well as thickening them. However, if someone has an oily scalp or dandruff problem, so do not use castor oil.
HOW TO USE:
- Hair massaged by taking a few drops of castor oil before taking a bath.
- Used as a hair mask with almond oil.
- Used on hair with coconut oil.
- scalp massage
- Use chemical-free hair products
- wash hair properly
- dry hair naturally
- keep hair hydrated
- comb properly
- Reduce the use of heat styling tools
- Trim hair at regular intervals
- stay away from stress
- focus on eating
FAQ/Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. Are natural ingredients a better option than market-bought products for thick hair?
Yes, products bought from the market may contain chemicals that damage the hair, so using natural ingredients is a better option “get long and thick hair naturally”.
Q.2. How to make hair thick in a month?
Thick hair can get the above-mentioned tips and tricks, but keep in mind that it may take at least 6 months for any treatment to take full effect.
Q.3. How can I get thick hair overnight?
You didn’t get thick hair overnight. Yes, It gets by following the above home remedies and tips.
Q.4. Why is my hair so thin?
There can be many reasons for thinning hair. We have mentioned above about these, which include pollution, lack of nutrients, and lack of blood “get long and thick hair naturally”.
Q.5. What should I eat for thick hair?
Intake foods rich in nutrients for thick hair “get long and thick hair naturally”. Still, if the problem does not go away, then it is better to contact the doctor.