Patanjali Divya Livogrit Tablet benefits and ingredients
Patanjali Livogrit tablet is an Ayurvedic medicine for liver disease.
Today powerful medicines are manufacturing by Patanjali. Patanjali Livogrit tablet, this tablet is made by mixing several types of effective herbs.
In this run of life today, you can pay less attention to your food as well as your body
This drug is very comfortable in infections, jaundice, anemia, liver disease, and other related problems.
If you are troubled by any of these diseases. So this information is for you only.
you can treat many types of diseases very easily.
Divya Livogrit Tablet benefits
Watch Livogrit Product Review
What is Patanjali Livogrit ?
Consumption of this drug helps the body to get calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, carotene, protein, vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin B complex, folate, sodium, saturated fat, fiber, antioxidants, and antibacterial properties.
This Medicine contains many types of effective herbs. Which works to make the body healthy.
- Punamava extract 230mg,
- Bhumi amla extract 115mg,
- makoy extect 115mg,
- excipients: gum acacia 6mg,
- talcum 8mg, MCC 16mg,
- croscamellose sodium 8mg
Livogrit tablet Benefits
- If you are facing a problem like fatty liver disease. So you should take the Patanjali livogrit tablet.
The antihepatotoxic substance found in this medicine works to make our liver healthy.
- If you are suffering from anemia-related problems. So you should take the Patanjali Livogrit tablet, you should consume this medicine in the morning and evening after meals.
- You have to face problems like loss of appetite. And you get weaker day by day. you should take the Patanjali Livogrit tablet to increase your appetite. You should take this medicine empty stomach in the problem of hunger.
- Too much beneficial for Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B disease.
Method of use-
- 2 tablet, twice a day, post meals with lukewarm water or directed by physician
Effects of Divya Livogrit on the body –
There is no harm of any kind to your body by taking Patanjali Liv Amrit Syrup. If you consume this medicine in high amounts. So through this medicine, you have to face problems like dizziness, vomiting, and diarrhea.
If you want to ask about any problem related to this medicine. So you must tell us in our comment box.