How to use castor oil for skin care Before bed
Still don’t know the magnificent benefits of castor oil for wrinkles, blemishes, dark circles, eyelashes, and, ultimately, facial skin?
This oil, which is extracted from the seeds of the castor plant, called Ricinus communis, contains many fatty acids, vitamins, proteins, and minerals that are excellent for caring for facial skin and improving it at different levels.
Being a great moisturizer, repairer, antioxidant, strengthener, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
It can be a great help to combat many aesthetic problems that affect the health and beauty of the face, such as dehydration, aging, dark circles, acne, and depopulated or scarce eyelashes, among others.
In the following article “castor oil for skin care Before bed”, we show in detail what its properties are for facial skin and how to use castor oil for the face.
What will happen if I apply castor oil to my face
One of the main benefits “castor oil for skin care Before bed” of castor oil for the face is that it can help reduce the visibility of dark spots that can appear on the skin as a result of age or excessive sun exposure.
Its fatty acids penetrate the deep layers of the skin and stimulate the growth of new cells, which allows for the reduction of the coloration of the spots and lightens the skin tone.
This property also makes it a natural product to remove stretch marks and scars in some areas of the body.
How to apply castor oil on the face
An option to use castor oil for facial blemishes is to apply a few drops of the oil directly on dark coloring, allowing the product to fully absorb. That’s done both day and night for the best results.
- On the other hand, there is the alternative of mixing a few drops of this oil with a little bicarbonate of soda.
- So a paste is created that must be applied to the areas with spots and left to act for 15 or 20 minutes.
- Baking soda also helps to lighten the skin, while naturally exfoliating it.
Castor oil for wrinkles on the forehead
We must also highlight the multiple benefits “castor oil for skin care Before bed” of castor oil for wrinkles, thanks to its high content of fatty acids and vitamin E.
It has powerful antioxidant properties and promotes collagen and elastin, which are essential for keeping the skin young and supple.
For all these reasons, it is an oil with great anti-aging action that can help rejuvenate the face and also prevent and reduce wrinkles and expression lines.
The result is a more beautiful, healthy, youthful, and smooth face.
Is castor oil good for the face or forehead overnight before bed
Use castor oil for wrinkles, there is three very effective treatment:
- Add a few drops of this oil to the usual anti-wrinkle cream to enhance its effects.
- Apply a few drops of castor oil to the wrinkled area, dabbing with your fingertips, and massage in a circular motion. Leave to act overnight, preferably.
- Mix it with another oil with anti-aging action, such as jojoba oil or grapeseed oil.
Only 5 drops of each oil should be mixed and applied to wrinkles in the same way as with the previous remedy.
Castor oil for dark circles reviews
Another way to use castor oil for the face is to take advantage of it as a dark circles treatment.
It is capable of reducing the unsightly lilac or bluish colorations that appear under the eyes because it tones the capillaries found in that area.
Thus improving blood circulation and decongesting the skin. In addition to this, it has hydrating and moisturizing properties that will help keep the eye contour area in perfect condition and always look healthy and beautiful.
How to use castor oil for a dark circle before bed
- Only a few drops of castor oil should be poured on a cotton pad and passed directly over the dark circles, dabbing around the eye area.
- It is advisable to repeat this treatment every night before going to sleep to wake up with a much fresher and more beautiful look.
We show other effective remedies to eliminate dark circles naturally in the following article.
Does castor oil grow eyelashes longer?
And among the most popular and valued cosmetic benefits of castor oil, is the one related to the care and growth of eyelashes.
Oil is ideal to promote the regeneration of the eyelashes when they are weak and fall out easily.
It is a great ally to growing eyelashes naturally and makes them look longer and curlier in a short time.
How to use castor oil for eyelashes growth
- A small amount of oil should be used as it is very thick. Pour a few drops of it on a cotton pad and gently wipe the eyelashes.
- From the roots to the ends, they are all well-impregnated. Leave to act overnight and the next morning, wash your face with plenty of cold or lukewarm water.
Is castor oil good for the oily face too?
Finally, those who have oily skin or suffer from acne can also use castor oil for the face.
- Its ricinoleic acid content acts by fighting all the microbes present on the face and thus reduces the proliferation of the bacteria that cause the problem.
- In addition, it helps reduce inflammation of the pimples present and completely purifies the skin, preventing new acne breakouts.
How to apply castor oil on oily face before bed
To take advantage of the benefits of castor oil for the face with acne or excess oil, the following treatments can be used.
- Open the pores of the face with steam and wash the face. Then, apply a few drops of castor oil on the acne-prone areas and let it sit overnight. The next day, do a facial.
- Make a castor oil face mask by mixing 2 tablespoons of castor oil with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Apply to facial skin and leave it to act for about 20 minutes.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to use castor oil for the face, we recommend that you enter our Beauty and Personal Care category.
- Can you lose weight with vegetable soup?
- Identify different skin types and right skin care
- Easy and effective home remedies for glowing skin