How to cleanse the brain of toxins
Like any other part of our body, toxins can build up, and very few of us pay attention to our brains. We know that the lymphatic system plays a tremendous role within our body.
We know that the lymphatic system plays a tremendous role within our body.
The lymphatic system is a network of organs, nodes, vessels, and ducts that produce, store and deliver lymph to all the tissues where it’s needed.
It drains into the bloodstream, and the lymph is eventually filtered out and eliminated with other bodily weights. But our brain works much differently.
Our brain does not work with the lymphatic system, it works with a glymphatic system.
That glymphatic system is a recently discovered macroscopic waste-clearing system that utilizes a unique system of perivascular tunnels to promote the efficient elimination of soluble proteins and metabolites from the central nervous system.
Way to cleanse the brain of toxins
The research shows that sleep is one of the most vital things that our body needs.
- The purpose of getting this sleep, when it comes to detoxification of our brain, is to remove those waste products that have accumulated throughout the day.
- Sleep allows the brain to reorganize and recharge. So if you’re not getting enough sleep, that is six, seven, 8 hours a night, your brain is going to become more toxic, and it’s going to become overloaded.
- The glymphatic system jumps into action during sleep, acting like it’s an all-in-one delivery or trash pickup service for neurons.
- When you’re asleep, cerebral spinal fluid in the glymphatic system rushes along right next to the brain’s blood vessels, delivering key supplies while clearing away unwanted debris.
- It’s so important to get a good night’s sleep. You want to avoid those large meals before you go to bed for at least 3 hours.
- You stay hydrated because water is a necessity to help clean toxins throughout your body and brain.
- You must reduce or eliminate those processed foods and sugars. Sugars are highly inflammatory. It’s linked to insulin resistance, diabetes, heart disease, and plaquing within the blood vessels.
- Eat your colorful fruits and vegetables. The antioxidants will aid in the removal of the oxidative stressors that lead to neurodegeneration in the brain and have therapeutic medical qualities.
- You build up your gut health. Eat your prebiotics. The fiber in the fruits and vegetables will feed the probiotics.
That will build your immune system and your foods that are high in sulfur, onions, broccoli, and garlic will help enhance the excretion of any heavy metals.
- Adding cilantro to your diet will help to remove those heavy metals like lead and other chemicals. And one of the greatest things that you can do for your brain is exercise.
- Even if it’s walking, riding a bike, swimming, getting on a treadmill, just staying active, or doing light resistive exercises that will lower your stress hormone, lower cortisol levels, increase blood supply, and increase your metabolic rate.
- That can do wonders for your brain. Remember, sleep will help detoxify your brain. So you want to make sure you’re getting your six to 8 hours.
- Having a consistent sleeping pattern and keeping the lights off where it’s dark, where melatonin is secreted.
- Getting your exercise to avoid using too much of your blue light on your smartphone or computer.
- Reading a book before you go to bed is excellent. Try meditation.
- Having the right cool temperature, listening to music, doing breathing exercises, taking a hot bath or shower before you go to bed, and letting go of that uncontrollable stress that’s weighing you down.
If you start getting your sleep and doing these simple things, you will see amazing changes.
Please share this article with your friends and family. Leave your comments below.
- Which foods make you look older
- Only 1 Chinese herb for opening and cleaning arteries in the heart
- How can i quit sugar forever