5 Tsp a day Fights cancer virus & bacterial diseases
Your immune system is like the military that protects your body against invaders. It prevents invaders such as viruses from coming in, taking over, and trying to take down your homeland.
We are sharing with you the medicinal health benefits garlic can do for you to help build your immune system and keep you healthy.
So when you’re chopping or smashing your garlic clove, there’s an enzyme reaction that increases useful compounds, which are the active ingredient in garlic.
- AlloCin contains sulfur, which gives garlic its distinctive smell and taste.
- That gives garlic its medicinal properties that will boost the disease-fighting response in boosting the body’s immunity.
- To help fight the flu and boost your T cells. The T cells are lymphocyte immune cells that protect the body from pathogens and cancer cells.
- They are required for cell immunity and enhanced immune cells to fight against the virus.
- Raw honey contains antioxidants that will help protect your body from cell damage due to free radicals.
- Free radicals contribute to the aging process, and they also contribute to the development of chronic diseases such as cancer and heart disease.
- It will also help with many digestive problems and is proven as an effective treatment for HPI Lori, which is a common cause of stomach ulcers.
- So if you have the flu, a sore throat, or even coughing, just a spoonful of honey can help conquer these problems.
How to use
- So once it’s crushed, to get those full medicinal benefits from that garlic, remember, leave it out up to ten minutes before you eat it.
- Now, if you do not have those garlic cloves available, you can buy organic chopped-up garlic, and beneficial and a lot easier to utilize.
- Take one clove of garlic and chop it and put a spoon along with a little bit of honey.
- Take one teaspoon of that chopped garlic, which is about the same as one clove. And then eating it with that honey.
- You’re going to maximize those medicinal health benefits of that garlic and honey together, which is a great immunity booster for you.
Now, for those who do not eat honey, for whatever health reasons you may have, you might want to use only a little bit, or if you don’t use it, use another substitute that can take away that pungent taste.
I have found that when I eat that garlic, put it in my mouth, swallow it and chase it with water.
Many foods use chopped garlic. You can use avocado and olives. Deodorizing your garlic breath is easy, spinach mint, parsley, eating an apple or a salad with many other foods.
So don’t worry about that. Look at the health benefits of what you’re doing for your body.
So to help build your army and keep your immune system strong, try to eat three teaspoons of chopped garlic a day. One in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening.
So the bottom line is that we need to build your army. We need to increase those healthy white blood cells to increase those lymphocytes and killer T cells to help build your immunity, to keep your body strong so you can fight those viruses and live a happy and healthy life.
Please share this article with your friends and family. Leave your comments below.