3 perfect oats smoothies for weight loss and reduce belly
This drink is low in calories but it will fill you up and help your metabolism to burn fat faster.
- Oats have recently become a superfood widely used in weight loss diets.
- Its slimming properties support it as an ideal product in any regimen. However, some people may not like its texture or taste.
- For them, a good way to take this food is to prepare an oatmeal smoothie to lose weight.
- You can combine oats with different fruits and vegetables, and you will get an energetic and filling but low-calorie drink as a result.
Today we are going to talk to you about an oatmeal and red fruit smoothie ideal for losing weight and with a delicious flavor.
How does oatmeal help you lose weight?
- Oatmeal is considered one of the perfect dietary supplements to lose weight healthily.
- It is a superfood that contains a high fiber content and is perfect for purifying the body.
- It also helps us regulate intestinal transit and feel satiated quickly.
- Oats are rich in vitamins and will give you an extra dose of energy to face in the afternoon if you take it as a snack or all day if you eat it for breakfast.
How to prepare the oats and red fruit smoothie for weight loss
Preparing this oats and red fruit smoothies for weight loss is very simple. You need a cup of rolled oats, a cup of red fruits (strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries), the juice of half a lemon, and a tablespoon of chia seeds.
- First, you must put the oat flakes to soak a few hours before. Then throw away the resulting water and put the flakes in the blender glass.
- Wash the red berries well and also put them in the same container. Add the juice of half a lemon and the tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Beat everything for a minute until you get a homogeneous mixture. If it is too thick for your liking you can add a little more water.
1. Oats and apple smoothie for weight loss
This juice is very light and refreshing with citrus flavors. Perfect to start the day with great force or take as a substitute for one of the non-main meals, such as a snack.
- 125 grams of oats.
- Two green apples.
- The juice of a lemon.
- Half a liter of water.
Chop them up and put them in the blender glass together with the oats, the lemon juice, and the water. We crush and add a little more water if it is too thick for our liking. It is best to take it immediately.
2. Oatmeal and banana smoothie to lose weight
This smoothie is a light and low-calorie diet and contains nutrients. It can be taken at the beginning of the day, although it is recommended as a substitute for dinner since thanks to its satiating capacity it will not make us hungry.
- Half a cup of rolled oats.
- A banana.
- Three cups of water.
- A handful of nuts.
- A small spoonful of ground cinnamon.
- Optional: a bit of pineapple, which is a diuretic and sweetens.
Pour the water into the fire. the oats soak for two minutes. Meanwhile, we peel the banana and cut it into pieces.
In the glass of the mixer, we put the oats with the water, the banana, the nuts, and the cinnamon powder.
We crush for a minute so that all the ingredients are integrated and there is a uniform mixture without lumps.
3. Oatmeal smoothie with aloe vera to lose weight
Aloe vera, also known as aloe vera, is a plant that helps to lose weight and eliminates impurities that accumulate in our bodies.
For its part, lemon has detoxifying effects, which we are going to take advantage of to prepare this low-calorie oatmeal smoothie with an acidic and delicious flavor.
- A medium leaf of aloe vera or aloe vera.
- Four large tablespoons of oats.
- The juice of a lemon.
- Optional: A small spoonful of liquid sweetener.
We remove the thorns from the aloe vera, remove the pulp and cut it into pieces. Cut the lemon in half to squeeze it.
In the glass of the mixer or blender, add the ingredients and blend for a few seconds until a creamy texture is obtained. We can add liquid sweetener to make it taste sweeter, as you like.
Other oatmeal shakes to lose weight
If you liked the recipe for the oats and berry smoothies for weight loss that we offer you today, you will surely also be interested in other drinks made with this food and with different fruits.
- You can try the oatmeal, apple, and cinnamon smoothie or the oatmeal, banana, and ginger smoothie.
- Any of these oatmeal smoothies are perfect for a healthy snack or a balanced breakfast.
- However, none of them is miraculous and by itself, it will not be able to make you forget about your extra kilos.
- To do this, you must follow a balanced diet and incorporate physical exercise into your daily routines.